Best Christmas Present Ever!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All Decked Out Mini Farm

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! Its me, Mackenzie, Just thought I would share this story to you all!

Over the years, I have become very good friends with My trainer, more so like family, and just recently my trainer gave me a Miniature horse for my christmas present.

The story:

Last year my trainer brought in a large amount of miniature horses, and one of them I really liked. Her name was Crystal. Ever since she came to my trainer's farm I would spend so much time with her when I was over there. Everyday I would take her out and lunge her, groom her, and just love on her. I spent a good several months with her. When I found out that I couldn't get her, I was devastated when I found out I couldn't get her. I removed myself from her, and would just pet her through the stalls. Well this last christmas, I was over there exchanging gifts and my trainer gave me this new bucket filled with tack (always need those!) and there was this note and I, being dumb thought that it was a gift certificate for the bucket and tack. So I opened it up, and it said "congratulations Mackenzie, You are the proud new owners of Crystal!!" After I read that, I immediately started crying. I was so shocked when I found out that she was mine! here are some pictures of her!

374598_10150421435872109_687817108_8653954_1353796228_n.jpg

395124_10150421435067109_687817108_8653948_1963494759_n.jpg

400943_10150421434982109_687817108_8653945_1380213526_n.jpg

Oh wow! *sniffle* That's so wonderful!!!

What a great loving friend your trainer is! Thank you for sharing that sweet story!

default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How wonderful is that!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Your trainer knew you loved her and she loved you.I'm sure you will treasure her..She is so cute. How tall is she?..She looks itty bitty..

Oh WOW!! What a brilliant Christmas present Mackenzie - she is just so cute!
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone!

@ Lizzie~ You do?!? How do you know her?

@ Horsedances~ Thank you!!
default_laugh.png

@ AnnaC~ Thank you very much!!

That would make for a great Christmas, to be sure! Congrats!!! Cyrstal is a sweet looking little girl!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

What a nice trainer.She knows that some horses have a very special connection with a very special person.You are very lucky to have such an awesome trainer to give you your special gift.Makes me know that there are angels here on earth.Your Crystal looks like such a sweetie.Enjoy her as much as you have in the past.May you have Mini long happy years together.

Okay *wipes away tears* that is a wonderful story! I always love ones like that!

Crystal is adorable!
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone!! I love Crystal, and I am so happy that my trainer gave her to me, and I really do love my trainer, she is amazing!

Congratulations! I believe the trainer needs to be named since she gave such an exceptional gift!

How exciting!!! She is gorgeous! That truly is the best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY for you and Crystal!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Back