Beach Wedding Photos In MAUI Hawaii

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Here are a few pictures of the wedding that I took. :bgrin

It was very beautiful there!
default_wub.png
:

I have also included a few other photos I took of the scenery and one of an eel in an aquarium we went to. The water was so warm(70 degrees) and Clear and aqua blue to very blue depending on which side of the Island you went to. There was a "tropical" side and a "dry" side. :lol: It was warm and rather muggy sometimes but where we were the breeze pretty much was there the whole time. We were staying right across from the beach and we just loved it.
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

We will be going back in the near future.
default_yes.gif
:

Here are the Wedding Photos & one taken after the wedding at a Luah. :bgrin

100_0690.jpg

100_0762.jpg

100_0752.jpg

100_0780.jpg

The rest of the pictures of the scenery.... :lol:

100_0640.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0985.jpg

100_0873.jpg

Sorry there are so many, but I couldnt stop! :lol:

Well I hope everyone enjoyed them!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for letting me share! :lol:

There Ya Go Tiffany! :bgrin

Jeri

Beuatiful pictures Jeri, your daughter is gorgeous, I bet you had a great time.

Thanks for the compliments. We enjoyed the trip very much and plan to go back!
default_wub.png
:

Does anyone notice what the writing says in the sand in the kneeling photo? :lol:

"JUST MAUI'D" :new_rofl:

:risa8: :risa_suelos:

Jeri

Beuatiful pictures Jeri, your daughter is gorgeous, I bet you had a great time.
AWE! Thanks for the compliment on my daughter Marnie.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the Just Maui'd right away!! hee hee Love the pics!! Got any more??? :lol:

Pammy

Gorgeous pictures!!!! She made a beautiful bride!!!!!!!

The scenery is so nice, that will give them great memories to be married in such a beautiful place!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Beautiful pictures!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I love wedding pictures! They are beautiful! The kids look so much in love!

Hope you had a gret time!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Everyone and everything is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing and congratulations, and best wishes!

Liz M.

I noticed the Just Maui'd right away!! hee hee Love the pics!! Got any more??? :lol:

Pammy
Hi Pammy

I just love that Just Maiu'd in the sand!
default_wub.png
: That is so cool!

I have LOTS of photos of the trip :lol: ! Ironically my daughers name is Pam too :lol: ....

My daughters boss and his wife actually took some of the sand from that Just Maui'd and put it a decor Bottle and gave that bottle to them when they got back home.
default_yes.gif
: I thought that was was so neat for them to do and my daughter and her husband were very grateful since they had not thought of doing that and niether had we. :bgrin

Jeri

default_smile.png
Pics are georgous! We are going on a12 day cruise there next oct. Can hardly wait.
default_wub.png
:
MaryLou, You will love it!
default_wub.png
: We sure did. I would recommend you take a helecopter tour to at least one of the other Islands as well. They have a beautiful Volcano that is/can be toured either by ground or air (have heard the Helecopter tour is the best) however it is not on Maui.
default_wink.png
: Then of course there is the Pearl Harbor Memorial on the other Island as well and that one is best viewed by ground, but you take a plane or chartered boat over to it.
default_yes.gif
:

This is why we are going again! :bgrin We were there for 8 days and still didnt see everything we wanted to see on the other Islands. The tours of various things on each Island can be pricey so its best to shop around or talk with your travel agent about discount coupons.
default_wink.png
: Now we know a fews things we didnt know before so we will be prepared the next time. :bgrin

You will have to post a thread when you return from your trip next year! Let me know how the weather was at that time of year too.
default_yes.gif
: We are not sure what time of year we would like to go so that is why I am asking.
default_wink.png
:

Jeri

Gorgeous pictures!!!! She made a beautiful bride!!!!!!!

THANKS MICHELE! :bgrin

The scenery is so nice, that will give them great memories to be married in such a beautiful place!
default_yes.gif
:
Yes, the scenery was BEAUTIFUL and something we will never forget! :bgrin The memories will always stand out to them and us. They did indeed choose Hawaii because they did not want the typical wedding with all the added stresses and cost since they were paying for it on their own mostly(their request :eek: ). In Lue of money or gifts given to them they wanted their friends and family to try to come to their wedding in Maui and because of that many of their closest friends and family members were able to go be with them on their special day since everyone had alot of advance notice. There were 25 people in their wedding party! :bgrin Which is pretty unheard of according to the man that preformed the ceremony. He stated most couples that come to Maui and get married usually have a very small wedding party (3 to 4 people) if they are not locals that is! :lol:

Jeri

They are beautiful! The kids look so much in love!

Thank you for the compliment Tiffany. I am glad you saw the pictures! :bgrin

The "kids" are not really kids :lol: . Pam is 25 and Jon is 27.

They have been together since 1998 so needless to say we were THRILLED when they announced their engagement in January of 2005.
default_yes.gif
:

Pam is a Registered Dental Assistant since right out of High School and is currently enrolled in classes to become a dental Hygenist and also works full time in a Dental Practice too.
default_yes.gif
:

Jon is a Kidney Dialysis (sp?) Tech since right out of High school as well. He works a two different centers and puts in alot of hours.
default_yes.gif
:

Both reside in Citrus Hieghts California and have very recently put in their paperwork to buy their first home! :bgrin

default_yes.gif
:
OH YES! we had a WONDERFUL TIME
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: and we were not ready to leave! :lol:

They are beautiful! The kids look so much in love!

Thank you for the compliment Tiffany. I am glad you saw the pictures! :bgrin

The "kids" are not really kids :lol: . Pam is 25 and Jon is 27.

They have been together since 1998 so needless to say we were THRILLED when they announced their engagement in January of 2005.
default_yes.gif
:

Pam is a Registered Dental Assistant since right out of High School and is currently enrolled in classes to become a dental Hygenist and also works full time in a Dental Practice too.
default_yes.gif
:

Jon is a Kidney Dialysis (sp?) Tech since right out of High school as well. He works a two different centers and puts in alot of hours.
default_yes.gif
:

Both reside in Citrus Hieghts California and have very recently put in their paperwork to buy their first home! :bgrin

default_yes.gif
:
OH YES! we had a WONDERFUL TIME
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: and we were not ready to leave! :lol:
I would never have know that they were in their mid-20's if you hadn't said anything! They look like they're in their early 20's to me... :lol: Glad you had a wonderful time!

We start out in Honolulu for 2 days, then Kauai, Kona, Hilo,both sides of Maui. Then its 5 days at sea ending up in Mexico. Unfortunatly, due to my medical issues, they won't let me take the chopper ride. Wanted to but no way. We are studying the various shore trips to decide wich ones we would like to go on that are handicapped friendly.

Thanks for sharing, wish we could take time out and travel, your daughter is beautiful.
default_wub.png
:

The only trip we have taken is on our 25th Anniversary went to Jamaica for a week, was so nice.

Maybe next vacation when hubby retires but than can we afford it... :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back