Quilt Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Here is a quilt my mother made that she made this year.
default_wub.png
: It is the Star of Bethlehem. It was her first attempt at this particular pattern. :bgrin

Sorry it is dark, but most family members and friends were gathered at my mother and fathers for a Luah party complete with Hula dancers :lol: that evening. (I flew out to CA for it) My daughter got married in Maui a few weeks before :bgrin .So we chose to give the newlyweds their gifts after the wedding.

100_1115.jpg

Although she said she would never will likely not do that one again. :lol: She said it was very difficult to get all the "points" on every star to line up correctly. :bgrin

The second quilt is one she made for my son and his wife when they returned to stateside and had a get together to celebrate their marriage with our family in the states. So, again I flew out to CA to celebrate with them and meet my new daughter in law..
default_yes.gif
:

This one I cant remember the pattern name but it was beautiful too.
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: again the photo is dark but I cant find the other picture of this one right now.

100_0462.jpg

I am also posting a picture of me, my daughter, son in law and my son (right to left) taken the night of the luah.

My daughter in law was in Italy getting her "green card". :no: She was so upset she didnt make it back in time for this party and we missed her.

IMG_0393-r.jpg

Well I got a little carried away with pictures. I have more of Maui beach Wedding and the Luah Pictures if anyone wants to see them I will post a few>
default_yes.gif
: more in another thread. Also have some of my beautiful Italian daughter in law too.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks For letting me share.

Jeri

Beautiful quilts! I will have to post a picture of the quilt that my mother-in-law is making for our wedding in May when we get it. I would love to see some pictures of your family and the wedding Jeri!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Your mother should be very proud of her talent. I'm always impressed with people's artistic gifts (as I have none).

Very nice.

Thanks Everyone! Mom is quite talented! :bgrin

Both quilts are quite beautiful... but my favorite is the Star!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I fell in love with it and I went with her to her friends shopt to put the batting in the middle and attach the back with pins (Saftey Pins) to get it ready for quilting which my aunt does.

I also have a quilt she made it is farms and cows and it is patterned like barnbums(bigger squares) mine was one of the first ones she did. I display it proudly on my bed. :bgrin

Tiff. I will post pictures of the Maui Beach wedding for ya tommorrow. So be watching..
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Your mom is an amzing artist.

You have to admire anyone that has such a talent, it's a gift.

These quilts are so beautiful.

What a wonderful keep sake to hand down through the years too.

Tiff. I will post pictures of the Maui Beach wedding for ya tommorrow. So be watching..
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri
:aktion033: I'm ready and waiting, Jeri!!!! :aktion033: I love pictures!!!!
default_yes.gif
: We should meet up soon for lunch and talk about the girls and figure out when and how we're going to do the exchange. :bgrin Maybe meet 1/2 way for lunch?
default_smile.png

Now where's those pictures??? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back