Back from Vegas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Well we got there to 50 degree weather on Wed, they said it was 84 the day before. That was the only day we had time to lay out by the pool so none of that! It was ok though.

I really liked the water/ light show at the Belligio the most! Simply Beautiful! I took a ton of pics of that.

My Arbonne convention was great! Learned so much and heard such wonderful touching stories of how Arbonne has changed so many people's lives for the better. I sure cried alot..

David Cook was Excellent! He really rocked and I got the coolest pics! He was actually on tour but Arbonne commissioned him to do this show for us, special. It was sure special all right!

I will post pics soon from my other computer...I always have to resize them to put on the forum...

I am probably the only person to spend $1.00 gambling! I did a slot then lost the $1.00 and I was done. If I had more money that wasnt earmarked for other things I think I could have really gotten into it but I just dont right now.

I was fine with that though..I am easy to please..

We stayed at New York, NY. Our room was huge! The only thing was no fridge and you had to pay $15 a day for internet access, so we only did that 1 day and we all got on some.. A very good experience though.

We had things all over MGM so did a ton of walking.

I loved the lions and took cool pics of them.

We ate at Emerrils-had a yummy dinner and a beautiful picture taken of us at the table. Of course we bought it! The photographer did tell us her business is down, people arent buying frivalous things like they used to..

We went to Coyote Ugly-I love that movie and wanted to see what the bar was like. Nothing like the movie but they had 1 end of the bar that people could dance on-one of the girls in our group got right up there-she is all about being the center of attention! I took pics of her.

It was a great time but I missed my family alot! My hubby didnt do well with me gone-he said he missed me too much , he is going next year. I think it will be somewhere different next time.

Now I can finally say I have been to Vegas at 42!!

Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend in Vegas!
default_aktion033.gif
At least you got there earlier in life than I did! I was 44!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Mona-your maps really helped.

I guess I wasnt the oldest to go!! Everyone else has been so many times and since 21...

I will say I had some really good margaritas in Vegas!!

It sounds like you had a great time!!! I love those kinds of business trips -- fun and energizing!!!

party.gif
party.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to Vegas and I'm 43.
default_new_shocked.gif
My husband has been several times and wanted to take me a month ago but with foals on the way I had to take a rain check. Would you recommend staying at New York, New York?

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Missy. I went to Vegas for the first time about a year ago...I had a good time, now I can say I've been there and I have no intentions on going back. The weather was cold when we were there too.

I've never been to Vegas and I'm 43.
default_new_shocked.gif
My husband has been several times and wanted to take me a month ago but with foals on the way I had to take a rain check. Would you recommend staying at New York, New York?
Yes New York, NY was very nice. Didnt have a fridge (if thats important) and interent access was $15 a day, so we only used it 1 day and did everything we needed.

The room was huge, tons of space, you could have put 2 more double beds in there!

One of the ladies said her and boyfriend had stayed at Signature MGM and had a jetted tub, fridge , internet was included but the room cost more and was a king bed.

We needed 2 double beds for us 4 ladies.

Sounds like you had a much-deserved, wonderful time!! C'mon, you can admit it... aren't you glad to be back in good ol' Missouri?
default_wink.png
Can't beat OUR weather today!!
default_laugh.png

I have to Vegas a few times, heck, even got married there!!!! (IT WAS PLANNED lol)

We usually stayed on the strip at the cheapest hotel, as we only used it for a few hours sleep. My favorite place was The Gran Canyon, it is an amazing site to see!!!! Lake Mead is pretty awesome too.

I'm so glad you had a good time!
default_yes.gif

You beat me, I've never been to Vegas and I'll be 46 this year. I've been to Reno a few times though.

I'd love to go to Vegas some day!

Latest posts

Back