Baby Findings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveMyGelding

Reaction score
We've been going to garage sale after garage sale finding TONS of baby stuff! The latest finding is my favorite and I have to show it off! I know you all would love to see it. Here are some of my findings:

Here is the newest BARN SHELF! I absolutely love it and we got it for $3.99 at The Salvation Army!

DSC02374.jpg

This is my second favorite finding. This is a toy box that has educational stuff on it. It has the top with the wire and blocks to move, one side is a dry erase board, the other has felt, the ABC blocks, and colored blocks on the other side. The top can be removed to put toys in!

DSC02352.jpg

Ummm, Simba seems to think it is his! He loves to move the blocks on the top and the bottum! And the grand total on this item was $10.00 at a garage sale!

DSC02354.jpg

Jeremy's grandma found this bassinet at a garage sale for $3.00! It needs to be cleaned up a little bit but its not in bad shape at all! These things are $90.00 brand new!

DSC02368.jpg

This bouncer looks more like a space ship for babies! It plays music, vibrates, and the top spins. We got this for FREE from a family friend. We also got a swing for free from the same people as well as 3 huge totes of brand name baby clothes (Polo, Baby Gap).

DSC02371.jpg

I can't imagine how much money we would've spent on all this stuff brand new! We do plan on getting a new stroller, car seat, and crib. Now all we have to do is get his room ready! Only 2 and a half months to go!

SHUSH!!!! Don't give the secrets away! :bgrin (G-Sales and Thrift stores are great!)

MA

Back