Baby Angel is home from the hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Just thought you might like to see Angel. I can't take any pictures of her brother right now because he is about 2/3 clipped and my clippers died.

But, here is Angel

Chillin' with her brother

100_2220.jpg

Playing

100_2234.jpg

Nap time

100_2235.jpg

She is so pretty!!! I was just thinking of her and you yesterday and am glad to read this good update
default_yes.gif

Jill, the temperatures here are horrible. The last two days have been 110 and 109 with the heat indexes near 120. I am doing everything I can to keep these horses cool.

Baby Angel got lots of attention while in the hospital, they took the opportunity for a photo shoot for pictures for their lobby.

So far, things are going okay. We actually have thunder and clouds this morning but that is all, no rain.

It's been so hot here, too, and bad humidity. Not as hot as there but over 100 and big humidity is just about h*ll
default_sad.png
We're lucky that our paddocks are so shady. If not for that, I think we might also have some real concerns with our fillies, too. I'm so happy your girl is home. She's one of the easiest on the eyes babies of the season
default_yes.gif

Us grandparents and pappa Pooka send her kisses!

We love that lil gal!

It's the same here too Mary. to this day ALL the rain has gone around us.
default_no.gif

Mary, I'm so happy everything turned out for Angel!! This Oklahoma heat is terrible this year...

So glad to hear that she's home and doing well.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for the update and the pictures - she is such a pretty girl.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back