Ayden's 3rd Halloween

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Today marked my grandson Ayden's 3rd Halloween. He was a clown. He is starting to get the hang of the trick-or treating now and he had a great time! Would love to see photos of everyone's little ones dressed for Halloween!

DSCN3700.JPG

Here's our 3 year old grand daughter, Lyndsie.

She's our little Dee Dee Doodlebop.

LyndsieakaDeeDeeDoodlebopHallowe-2.jpg

LyndsieakaDeeDeeDoodlebopHalloween2.jpg

LyndsieakaDeeDeeDoodlebopHallowe-1.jpg

We had a bit of a rocky start last night! Lucas was excited to go Trick or Treating but once we got to the third house he quit! So We went and got some food and met up with some friends and then he was ready to roll! LOL! He lasted over 3 hours and when we got home he crashed on the couch with in 10 minutes of us arriving home! He's 4 and he was a dragon and so was our dog Koney

Leya!

001-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-4.jpg

Oh my goodness, they are all so cute!!!!!

I shared pics on the pre-Halloween post of the kids last weekend. Here they are last night
default_smile.png

Zac was an astronaut (with a batting helmet~LOL) and Mia was a Flutter-pony (a my little pony with wings). She designed her own costume, her horse dress up costume w/her butterfly wings sewn on. She calls it "Butterfly Love". Notice the horse costume is getting a little short
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

At the Lincoln, AR town square celebration yesterday afternoon, then we headed to Fayetteville for Mall-O-Ween
default_wink.png

DSCF4955.jpg

Doing the "limbo"

DSCF4958.jpg

Happy kid

DSCF4970.jpg

These girls told Zac to pick out whatever he wanted. He fished VERY deliberately and came up with 3 identical bottle of bubbles~LOL

DSCF4973.jpg

Checking out his loot

DSCF4979.jpg

Hula hoops

DSCF4983.jpg

Mia's treat bag blew out the bottom at the mall, but we got it fixed
default_wink.png

DSCF4992.jpg

Here's my group of trick or treaters. Mine is the one in the dragon costume. The others are my sister's kids. They have a great neighborhood to trick or treat in! Lots of participating and fun houses!

Carver382.jpg

Latest posts

Back