aspc/amhr colt going to Canada

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Walt and I Frannie want to thank Mark and Tammy and Alexis Close of Ontario Canada for purchasing Filipowicz Steeling The Show ( Showtime) While they were here picking up two foals that they purchased and seen Showtime. They have deceided to purchase him and he will be going to Canada in 2010. We want to thank the other people in Canada who have purchased foals and horses from us this year and Irish Hills Farm for buying one of our foals. Thanks to everyone this year and in the years past for purchasing our horses.Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful holiday season. Looking forward to showing and seeing everyone in 2010. Happy Holidays to everyone from Filipowicz Farm.

Congratulations, I have a filly here by Stainless Steel that is really nice looking and I just love her personality - Congratulations agian
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] Frannie, Walt, Mark, Tammy and Alexis, they will be happy with your horses
default_wub.png

Would love to see pictures

and Tammy did Mark share the chocolates?
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
We would like to thank Walt and Fran for the beautiful babies. Also thanks for the nice comments.Also thaks to every one else who we have purchased minis and ponies.Our herd is growing very fast, we will soon need a bigger barn for all the babies.Thanks for the chocolates that was great. Tammy

Congratulations everybody!!

I think Walt & Fran should move to Canada-- save a lot of border crossings. LOL-- I am sure you will be happy with him. Look forward to seeing him on the show circuit next year.

Latest posts

Back