Wanted to share my wins today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm hoping this is ok to post on the main board, if not, please feel free to move it to where it belongs.

I just wanted to share my exciting win today at my first mini show of the season. I purchased this mare back in Feb of this year - I own her daughter (horse in my avatar pic) and I had always wanted to buy this mare if the chance ever came up. Today I was finally able to get to a show. Between weather, being sick, and busy schedule I wasn't able to really get to work with this mare until 2 weeks ago.

So I'm pleased to say that, Harmony Hills Cherakee Blu Mist - aka Annabelle - a 14 yr old mare that hasn't seen a show ring in quite a few years after being thru 4-h with her previous owner's kids - was able to bring home some well earned ribbons!

Her placings at this double judged local mini club (open to reg/unreg minis 38" & under) show were:

Aged mare class - out of 19 mares - an exciting 5th & 6th place!

Adult obstacle/trail class - mixed age/gender horses - appr. 10-12 minis - an exciting 3rd & 6th place!

Her picture taken earlier this evening with all her ribbons:

100_1021.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my excitement! They may not be /supreme/grand/reserve ribbons but I'm pleased to have even place with the competition we had! She did amazing for me since it was both our first show together and one of many more future shows!

Becky M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Those are excellent placings and you should be so proud
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I'm very pleased with her. She's clipped in this picture so her true color is hard to see but she gets a brighter red color to her when her coat grows out so her white markings stand out a little better!

Jill, is it the Harmony Hills miniatures from PA? Can you tell me anything about your mare - maybe our's were related somewhere down the line!

I'll be continue to show Annabelle the rest of the summer so I'm hoping to continue her winning streak! Thanks again everyone!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back