Armstrong BC A/R Show roll call!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Iceton

Reaction score
Anyone coming to the AMHA/AMHR show this next wekend in Armstrong BC? Paige I know you are!!! Anyone from alberta or the coast coming????????Or the states perhaps?

See you there if you are coming!!!

Hi,
default_saludando.gif

yeah we will be there. Not showing in the R show though (no R horses) Bringing showstring of 7. Have been there the last three years. Its a blast love that show. Hope the weather is nice.
default_yes.gif

Course Im coming, its only an hour away!!!

Glad to hear your coming Cindy, ill have to look you out.

Anyone else here willing to venter into the Okanagan??

Last edited by a moderator:
Course Im coming, its only an hour away!!!

Glad to hear your coming Cindy, ill have to look you out.

Heheh I will be 5 mins away after that weekend :p SO STOKED!!!

Hi,
default_saludando.gif

yeah we will be there. Not showing in the R show though (no R horses) Bringing showstring of 7. Have been there the last three years. Its a blast love that show. Hope the weather is nice.
default_yes.gif
Yeah I will only be showing the Thursday but moving after that to Armstrong so I dunno what else I will be able to get to! Hopefully get to watch some....

I'd give my eye teeth to get to that show!!! The first time I remember seeing Minis was at the IPE in 1989 or 1990. There were a few on display, particularly a black mare and foal that stand out in my mind, and I fell in love with them. I vowed that "some day" I'll have my own minis... It only took 6 or 7 years 'til I got my first one, and haven't looked back since. Armstrong holds a special little place in my heart.
default_wub.png

Aww Sunny, thats such a neat story, I actually attending the IPE show for the first time this year, I'm pretty excited!

Wonder who the mare and foal was.....

I had plans to be there this year but circumstances change and it is just not going to happen.
default_no.gif
I just keep telling myself, there is always next year.Hope you all have a great time and good luck in the ring (or maybe its not about luck ;) )

I will be there! Armstrong is such a fun show - one of my favorites. Can't wait!!

It is so great to hear how much ya'll appreciate our lil show haha! It is awesome and I cant wait for next weekend! I hope to get to some of Albertas awesome AMHR shows next year for sure!!!

But its awesome that you guys enjoy it so much!

We aren't going this year but if all goes as planned we are going to try to find a way to make it next year. And if we can't find a way to bring the horses and show we might come just to watch and take a bit of a vacation. Hope to meet you there next year. Are your horses all AMHR? Because if you have any AMHA horses you really should try to make it to more Alberta shows. We have to much fun for our own good. lol

my two are just AMHA. I would loved to venter farther from home, its my mom that I have to convince
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
my two are just AMHA. I would loved to venter farther from home, its my mom that I have to convince
Well do some convicing! lol. We have a great bunch of youth..i'd love to meet you.

Latest posts

Back