Are your kids having a dress code this year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure she just means rules about color? Why would she ask where to buy the clothes if that was the case? At the school where I teach the kids have uniforms but there is a huge variety even there. They can wear navy or khaki slacks and girls can wear navy, khaki, or plaid (a specific one) skirts. The younger girls may also wear jumpers in those colors. If the girls choose to wear a skirt or jumper then they wear shorts underneath for modesty when playing. Then they can wear a variety of colors of polo shirts (blue, white, pink for the girls, etc.) My students (2nd/3rd) have never had a problem playing in them!

My children have been in a private school and uniforms are not new to us. I think in the end you'll see it is a good thing. First, all children are dressed alike so nobody sticks out. Also, there is no arguing over what they want to wear. It takes the guess work out.

You'd be surprised how many stores carry the uniforms. Wal-Mart, Target, JC Penney, Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place and many more. I would recommend you start looking for the uniforms in early August as they run out quickly.

Much success to you and your kids for the 2008-2009 school year.

Latest posts

Back