Appaloosa breeders

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.hairicane.com

Hi, we have lots of lovely, loud appys! This year we are expecting our first foals from both our black fewspot and black snowcap appy studs as well as foals by our appy Sids Rebel son and our Orion son, Slate. We also have a nice group of loud appy mares including leopards and snowcaps. Here is our 1st 07 foal, we cant wait to see the rest!

midbartmomcoltstdbacklegswayoutnew.jpg

One of our appy boys, McCoy the Sids Rebel son.

mccoyllleftrearBESTNECKARCH206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T Bar T has two breeding Appaloosa stallions which we currently have bred to 30 plus mares.
176_pic.JPG
This is Sunnyside Fire Cracker, National Reserve Multi Color Stallion , and this is Grosshill Little Man Running Brave, Regional Multi Color Champion Stallion.
97_pic.jpg
We also have 3 weanling appaloosa colts for sale.

We have a small select appy and a pintaloosa program~ 2007 foals coming soon by this handsome little guy
default_wub.png
:

stallion_shooter01.jpg

and our black, blue eyed, bald faced, overoloosa Zorro
default_wub.png
:

As Jamie said, there is a group of breeders promoting appies and pintaloosas via a brand new club called the International Miniature Appaloosa & Pintaloosa Club and you can read all about us at www.weloveminispots.com. We'd love to have more of you spotted breeders join us! You can also find our logo link on the Breeders Connect pages right here on good ole LB! Watch for our first ad in the mags soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
www.andromedafarm.com

We have an appaloosa stallion that will be breeding his first mares this year for 2008 foals. We also have a few appaloosa mares and are expecting 3 possible appy foals for 2007.

Here are my stallions Mountain High Tiger Too
06CF-012-04.jpg

This is Canterbury Spark Of Desiny a snowcap Palomino

06CF-017-08.jpg

We are expecting 20-25 foals this year out of mares that are appy patterned . Here are a few mares that are bred to Tiger.

ShadowDancersnowcapappy.jpg

Mistysfilly.jpg

This filly is a 4yr now, she and her dam both bred to Tiger

ExtraCookieandcolt.jpg

CookiesdaughterStar.jpg

Cnv0777.jpg

FrostyFeatherMaiden.jpg

These are a few Mountain High Tiger Too's 2006 foals all were small with nice heads , foxy little ears and big eyes, most are showing color. I can't wait till spring so I can clip to see all the spots.

30678b35.jpg

Cnv0150.jpg
Cnv0088.jpg
Cnv0129.jpg

We have a few leopard appaloosa's at our farm and expecting some foals this spring, we mostly have pinto's but we are slowly getting a few of the appaloosa's as well when we can find them that we like. All foals will be offered for sale.

Check out our website for them.

Thanks in advance :saludando:

I have been putting together a quality appy program and have a couple foals due in 07 and will have several more in 08 :aktion033:

sheezwebg.jpg

tinocharnicea.jpg

rosser8.jpg

peekaboo107a.jpg

webattire.jpg

My website is Magic Mist Miniatures

We have two young appaloosa stallions that bred mares for the first time last year, and are expecting up to six appaloosa foals, most of which will be offered for sale.
default_smile.png

We've been showing our own home-grown appy minis for a few years now, and they have been doing very well in the All-Stars, as well as receiving Hall of Fame Awards and even a National Championship. Love the appys!
default_wub.png
:

Hi Melissa

here is my website......My Webpage

And here are my 2 stallions

tom2.jpg

cowboy.jpg

If you have any questions please just let me know...............and happy looking..........Carrie

[/quote

Id like you to knoe that horse is actually one of my favorite horses And I spend alot fo time looking at the differant miniatrues here. I would do anything for a buckskin leopard.. Wow is all I can say.

Hi Melissa

here is my website......My Webpage

And here are my 2 stallions

tom2.jpg

cowboy.jpg

If you have any questions please just let me know...............and happy looking..........Carrie

[/quote

Id like you to knoe that horse is actually one of my favorite horses And I spend alot fo time looking at the differant miniatrues here. I would do anything for a buckskin leopard.. Wow is all I can say.
Thank you Devon......I was very excited when I was able to purchase "Cowboy" like you I have always wanted a buckskin APPY.....I feel him and Tom A Hawk will take me to the next level in my appy program. I am expecting 4 foals from Cowboy this year I can't wait..........again Thank You so much for your compliment..........Carrie

default_wub.png
: Very nice appys you all have. i can't wait to see you all foals.

melissa

I have just really gotten into appys. We have 4 appaloosa stallions... We have a buckskin with a blanket, bay snow cap, black snowflake and a chestnut with a blanket.

My website is www.knighthawkeminiatures.com

Most all of our appaloosas are double bred AMHA and AMHR.

Barb

Back