Appaloosa breeders

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
hello,

Appaloosa breeders please list your websites.

my daughter is saving her money to get a appaloosa in the future.She is wanting to look at all the different appaloosa.

thanks alot,

melissa

Hi Melissa

here is my website......My Webpage

And here are my 2 stallions

tom2.jpg

cowboy.jpg

If you have any questions please just let me know...............and happy looking..........Carrie

I don`t have appy`s per se...but I am breeding the Orion Light Van`t Huttenest line and he is a pintaloosa. I do have some pintaloosa`s and one is my avatar.

I am anxious to see all the spots as well.

One day I will have more spots in my barn!!
default_wub.png
:

We are expecting only one appaloosa foal this year pretty soon the mare is bagging up now

Mare is a Palomino snowcap and Sire a Black Leopard appaloosa

So excited this will be our first appy foal

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not an appy breeder, nor really an "appy person", but I do have a pretty and loud bay leopard mare who's a grand daughter of C-Chief Proud Eagle with 5 generations top and bottom of appy breeding behind her, most of which is leopard. One of my stallions is a grandson of Yellow Diamond Little Feather (and a grandson of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / BTU). He is also a AMHR National Top Ten / AMHA Honor Roll halter winner. So, who knows what foals we may see in the future!

Whinny For Me Farm -- www.whinny4me.com

Visit our website at www.wellspringminifarm.com We have added a blue-eyed leopard and a few spot stallion to our farm this past year. Should be some colorful foals from them in the future. Had 3 appy colts in 2006. Gotta love those spots!

not an appy breeder per say either but i do have a pintolossa mare due to foal in June
default_smile.png

Here is a new club for the miniature appaloosa and pintaloosa breeders and lists all the different breeder's websites.

http://www.weloveminispots.com/

I do hope in the future I can breed for appies, just need to get some more but its a wait and see situation right now.

Here's my site pleasantviewminiatures.com

I currently have 3 leopard stallions, a blanketed pintolossa stallion, and many more. Hope to get a few more colorful foals this spring
default_yes.gif
:

Here's mine! www.tcminifamilyfarms.com

Enjoy!

Viki

I am expecting 3 of my stallions first foals this spring. He is a near leopard with two bright blue eyes. 2 of the mares are appys and one is a pinto. I can't wait!! Hoping for spots! I am also expecting 3 pinto foals from my pinto mares and homozygous pinto stallion w/one blue eye. Can't wait to see them playing in the pasture.

http://www.geocities.com/sherisminis/great_outdoors.html

Sheri

I am not an appy breeder however I do have one appy mare a palomino few spot who always so far has given me apps.

We do have a 3 yr old and a 2 yr old pintaloosa the 2 yr old filly is louder with her Black and white pinto markings and a full blanket as well
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
: You all have some nice looking horses. My daughter loves those appys spots and pinto spots.

Thanks Melissa

I haven't been on for a long time and this is fun seeing all the appy folks again! Looks like there are some "relatives" out here too! Pics of C Chief Proud Eagle can be seen along with Simply Awesome, I C Spots, Gambler and also our non spotted Pecan Groves Media Blitz aka Tex on our website. We are hoping to see lots of spots again this year. www.hoofweb.com/timberview

Latest posts

Back