Apollo is feeling better and has something to say!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!
default_cheers.gif
:
[/SIZE]

238364690.jpg

:aktion033: Glad to here Apollo is feeling better..
default_yes.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Sending prayers still for everyone to get better for you.. Apollo looks so cute in that pic..
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Not sure I could get away with playing dress up with my three .. Maybe Posie, but not my other two.. Have a Happy Green Day Apollo, and Nikki and your family too.. :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]thanks Jodie
default_yes.gif
: . now if we get get Popcorn through this i will start to sleep again
default_wacko.png
: . hope you are moving better today. jeeze if you were closer you could come get a massage when you are healed a little more. hope you have a nice day tomorrow too :bgrin , Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nikki, I am SO glad to hear Apollo is feeling better..he looks good!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Ummm...is he the one the blanket is SUPPOSE to fit? Hay, I think I got my email fixed...lol... I just got home from a vet seminiar tonight, and we had a one hour talk on rhino. Right now I wish I was ALOT closer I would be coming over for a massage...I am stiff from sitting :bgrin Go give Apollo, and Popcorn a big St. Pattys Day (((HUG))) from me. Corinne
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Corinne, i want to know everything!!! can you call tomorrow or let me know when to call you...i bet you are filled with lots more great info. now :aktion033: . ttys[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]thanks Jodie
default_yes.gif
: . now if we get get Popcorn through this i will start to sleep again
default_wacko.png
: . hope you are moving better today. jeeze if you were closer you could come get a massage when you are healed a little more. hope you have a nice day tomorrow too :bgrin , Nikki
[/SIZE]
Nikki,

Believe me I wish I lived closer too.. My hair is even hurting my back now.. :no: This is terrible. I don't want to sound like a baby, but this is nasty. I ususally don't take pain pills for anything, but I am for this. I have a knot that goes from the nape of the neck all the way down.. I pray that I never do this again.. How far away are you again?
default_whistling.gif
: I could always"borrow" Pauls superduty with the heated seats and try to make the trip. Oh well, I can dream.. We are getting a snow storm, so we won't be doing anything tomorrow... I'll be praying for Popcorn. Next time your out with Popcorn, give an extra hug and kiss for me!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Take care, my heating pad is calling me...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Jodie

Latest posts

Back