Anyone want a Platform Coupon???

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could sure use one if someone still has one available. PM me if you do? Thanks!

Jayne

I'm with you Frankie , I didn't get any coupons either . Not that I would ever use them. Hope your complaint gets settled quickly , you have some good people backing you.
default_yes.gif
: I'm praying that it gets resolved better than my complaint did.

I just got my coupon in the mail today. If someone wants it, I'd be happy to mail it to them, but... I can't guarantee it'll get there on time; my next mail day is Tuesday (I live rural and we only get 3x week delivery). I don't have a supplier that is local, so I don't feed the Platform.

Just PM me your snail mail addy, if you want the coupon and I'll drop it in the mail Tuesday.

I have 6 if anyone wants me to mail them to you in the hopes you get them by March 31.

Email me at [email protected] with your address.

Susan O.

I just got 2 today......kind of short notice when it expires 3/31 and it's already the 24th. I have no access to that feed in my area and would be happy to mail someone the coupons on Monday......though they may not get there in time!

I still have one...someone said they wanted it, but never sent me their mailing address.

Email or PM me your mailing address and it will go out tomorrow. I am in the NW so the closer the better for delivery date.

[email protected]

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back