Anyone in Florida?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan Luszcz

Reaction score
I'm looking at a craigslist "sale" for a tractor, and surprise surprise its located in Florida, and the "sergent" wants to use eBay to process payment. He says the tractor is in Bradenton. Anyone live in that town who wants to waste an afternoon and go check out a tractor?
default_smile.png
Its a JD 5103 4x4 with bucket and mower for $8,000, "including shipping". The 2wd version with a bucket and similar hours (but not as pretty) go for about 10-14k, so its not THAT much of a deal, but it looks in great condition and its four wheel drive. Sounds too good to be true, and smells like a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I "looked" at such a deal, it also included a money back if you didn't like it after shipped
default_laugh.png
ABSOLUTELY be careful. The one I mention was a scam.

Hi Nathan, and ga 'morning to you. Message Barbie here on the forum. She lives there.

My husband is a big Craigslist shopper/looker. I showed him the ad...it was listed here in Ft.Myers too...not sure where you saw it. He seems to think hes seen other stuff listed all around from them and suggests to stay clear. Hubby is always buying farm equipment from CL and has gone all over looking for deals but seems to think this is not one of them. sorry we dont live closer to help you out and go see for ourselves. What are you looking for...a tractor just like this...I would love to find you one and be able to deliver and bring home some beautiful Canandian hay on the way back!!

I used to live in Bradenton, but just moved...lol
default_wink.png
I also do not know anything at all about tractors, so I would have been NO help going to look at one...
default_rolleyes.gif

Lol doesn't really matter if you don't know anything about tractors... if it has a serial number and papers and actually EXISTS all is good!

Back