Anyone here read German

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Wow :new_shocked: !!! I was shocked when a friend told me to google my name and see what I found. These pictures were taken a really long time ago (like 13 years), the people that came to the US from Germany to do an article on rodeo in the Us sent me three magazines that I was in. This definately wasn't one of them, so having it out in circulation again 13 years later is really, well, cool I guess. Any way when they sent me the magazines I copied all the articles and made a pig poster board to hang on my wall, but I was never able to read any of it
default_rolleyes.gif
: . Sooooooo if there is anyone out there that can read German and feels bored enough to translate even a part of the article
default_whistling.gif
: I would greatly appreciate it. If not I just had to share with you all since it was really cool. Visit the website at German Article

Here is a rough translation of RODEO GIRL! How neat for you to have an article about you and your horse. Even if it was 13 years ago.

The capital of the Rodeos is called Cody and lies in the USA. The boldest cowboys show their skills here each summer. Also a girl rides too. All view her, the eleven-year old Kera with her Painthorse "Splash" . The two already won many prices. She is called Kera Washburn. And she lives in the US Federal State Wyoming, a genuine cowboy country. "I was riding before I could walk “, says Kera. No miracle. Their parents have a Ranch. "My father breeds horses. No tournament horses, but horses for the daily work with our cattle."In addition her Dad trains Rodeo riders. "Morning gets going again “, whispers Kera to her stallion Splash in the ear and strokes him over the Mane. The two are for over five years a dream team…

Barrel Racing, Keras speciality! Three barrels must be orbited thereby, in exactly given circles. The more highly the speed, the greater the victory chance!

Get up! Kera and her friend Betty on the way to the Rodeo. Two to three hundred prizes has Kera already won…

Thanks so much Karin
default_yes.gif
: there was only one thing wrong and that was my paint horse was a mare, but hey close enough for me :lol:

Latest posts

Back