Anyone here have solid jet black horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your black horses are beautiful, I have been looking for a solid black mare with a blaze but can't find one, also I am afraid that if I find one it would be my luck that she would turn gray.

Here ya go and she's true black, got a star stripe and a snip and she's in your price range......but she's a baby!

Abritestarsept12pose-1.jpg

What a gorgeous baby Marty!!! That one will be added to an "I Wish" list! All of the blacks on here are awesome!

At one time Hubby and I said, "we wish we had a black one!" Well guess what ...

be careful what you wish for! Now we have more than our share of black in the

barn...not deliberate...just sort of turned out that way!
default_wacko.png

D&S ShowTime (HOF), AMHR/ASPC mare. She is jet black, non fading. She halters, drives,

rides, just an all-around great horse!

IMAG019.JPG

Vermilyea Farms Stylish Prism (HOF) AMHR gelding. Prism came to us from Jo-Co Miniatures and

has his HOF in Halter, Country Pleasure Driving, and Pleasure Driving. He has 62 grands to his

credit, as well as two National Grands! We plan to put him back in the ring in 2008.

IMAG013.JPG

D&S Chanel #5 - AMHR/ASPC mare. Chanel is registered as "seal brown" but sure looks

black to us! She will be in training with Larry Parnell this year.

IMAG003.JPG

Little Pines CB's Amazing Grace - AMHA/AMHR mare. Well, Gracie is a minimal black and

white pinto, but her black is a true, non-fading jet black.

IMAG022.JPG

Lil Darlings Ciscos Balls To Wall - AMHA/AMHR gelding. Wally is brand new to our farm!

We bought him for our son (and maybe me too) to drive this year. Wally was Grand Champion

in Pleasure driving, 30" & under at 2006 and 2007 AMHR Nationals.

IMAG015.JPG

And last but not least, my big horse.

Doc's Daisy Mae, APHA registered breeding stock mare. We've made the decision to sell

our big horses as conditioning the minis for show is just too all-consuming and we don't

have time to ride.

IMAG005.JPG

Shelley

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 black stallions
default_smile.png

First is our B stallion, solid black/ no white.

JCM's Rodeo's Cowboy

cowboyoutside.jpg

Next is Hawk our black frame overo

hawkoverfence.jpg

And our newest jr stallion. Creeksides Pharaohs Prophet,

not the best picture, but we just got him last fall, so will have to wait to get new pictures.

He is solid black with blue eyes.

prophetaa.jpg

We have a few black mares too.

Latest posts

Back