Anyone Else like watching Heartland ON CBC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
I love this show. and tonight had a miniature horse on.. Such a great family hour show..

Pic Hearland.jpg

I love it, but can only watch up to season 2 or 3 on netflix
default_sad.png

I wish i could get them dish canceld out all the channels that have it on them along with constantly canceling other chanels so next month were going, to direct

yh i watch heartland and it is a really good family horse show to watch sugarfoot is the white miniature pony on heartland

I have Dish, and we get them, they aren't the new ones, I think the newest ones are from 09. Look up the GMC or GNC, it's G something, Channel. lol

I do!!!!! I also read the entire series when I was younger, so I was thrilled to find out it had been made into a show!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it! Yep, it's called GMC on Dish...but I don't get that channel.
default_sad.png
bummer.

I read the books as a kid and honestly the show is a big disappointment from how I imagined it. I guess tv/movies can never amount to books. So everyone who loves the show read the books they are 10000X better and no cheesy acting.

I read most of the books too. I watched all the episodes that net.flix had to offer! Wish I could see more. We can't get cable and with this economy a dish is just an extra expense. I really wish I could get RFD-TV too!!!
default_sad.png

Yes, we watch it every week, and that little guy (Sugarfoot) has been on there several times over the years.
default_yes.gif

I love this show. I watch the new episodes from season 5 on You Tube. Someone usually posts them every week.

Genea

Latest posts

Back