Anyone else having problems with

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Sandee

Reaction score
For 2 or 3 days now when I try to get the show results at the AMHR website all I get is: "aspcWebReport error '800a005b' "

Just wondering if it's me or the them.

picasso

Reaction score
I think it must be them. I have had the same problem. Would really like to be able to see the results.

Belinda

Reaction score
They are working on it now.. It has been down for the last couple of days, they should have it back up by the first of the week , We hope..

Minimor

Reaction score
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I'm right back where I started at the beginning of Nationals. I can get the show page (or could this morning and the past couple days, I haven't tried now) but none of the links work--it's as if the links have been removed, and just the buttons are left. I cannot click on 'owner results' 'horse results'. 3 or 4 days into the show they fixed it & I could use the site--I still got a lot of error messages, but sooner or later they'd have the page fixed & I could view it. But, as I said, now I'm back to being unable to click on any of the buttons so cannot view any results.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Hope they get it fixed soon. Have been trying for several days and it was not working.

Barbie

Reaction score
I've had the same problem since Thursday.

Barbie

Latest posts