Anybody heard from Hairicane?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Realized a couple days ago that I haven't seen a post from her in some time. Hope everything is ok with them and she hasn't posted because she's busy and not for a more serious reason. Anybody heard from her?

Yes, I hear from her on Facebook. It has been so cold here (in Florida!!) that everyone has been running doubletime keeping the ice off and taking care of animals and keeping them warm. Hopefully we will get back to some normal temps soon, it is 20 right now in Brooksville, hard freezes at night.
default_no.gif

Shes around just hasn't had much time to post. Been busy with family and animal stuff the past couple of weeks.

Hey Donna!, and everyone, thanks so much for thinking of me. Susan and Alisa are right Im still here. We had a housefull of family and company over Christmas and New Years. Very fun but totally busy and only 1 bathroom
default_wacko.png
. Since show season ended I was trying to take a little break from the horses not that it possible to do that with 30 some minis and 6 shetlands. But have been extra busy with my dogs and just sent 2 beautiful show cresteds off to Switzerland today. Shipping another one off thursday to a show home. The big January dog show circuit is starting up here in Fl. and I plan to go a few days so see some of my dogs showing.

The horses are making sure I dont get a break and I had a sick horse all through the Holidays. I thought he wasnt gonna make it but finally he is doing better. And have 4 mares in the birthing pen and already this year have had 2 mares starting with eclampsia. I think our terrible very cold weather may have helped bring it on as both mares are young, in good weight and have no health issues. It has been very miserable here in Fl. and its been a constant battle to keep all the horses, ponies, goats, dogs, birds and parrots alive when we have record breaking cold for this long. I dont know how u people up north do it!

Latest posts

Back