ANY MINI SHOWS/CLINICS IN NORTHERN WI?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAMILYMINI

Reaction score
hi,

my daughter and I are just starting to talk about getting a mini,....and we would like to know if there is any shows or clinics for minis in northern or central Wisconsin. Interested in learning and showmanship and carting!! but we are beginners in the show world.
default_rolleyes.gif

thank you

I will have to check the dates but over by Shawano near Green Bay there are two shows during the year one earlier and one yet to come in August usually. If you are anywhere near the Minnesota side of Wisconsin there have been some super clinics

and down by Winona MN there is a show this weekend.

It would be great to have you get started, though a trailer and a bit of traveling will add to your opportunities for sure.

We are in southwest Wisconsin, just south of La Crosse along the west side of the state.

If I can be of any help please let me know!

drop me an email !

Anne

I know of a wonderful family in Northern WI you can talk to that will help you with everything you need to know in your area. They are super nice, have some beautiful horses and have a lot of fun! They have shown for years and have been very involved with the local club and shows. The Sanctioned show has been moved to a farm now so she can help you with all of that information too.

Pat and Lori McGuire

and daughter Susanna McGuire

3791 Mill Road - Greenleaf, WI 54126

Loris phone number 920-864-2466

Hope this helps, welcome to the wonderful world of minis!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in central WI, and my daughters & I got our first mini just over a year ago. The north eastern WI club that meets near Green Bay is very active- lot of friendly folks. They have 2 shows coming up in Pulaski- July & August. There will be a fun show in September and a fall clinic in Oct. Feel free to contact me if you'd like contact info for any of the officers, I'll be happy to pass that on to you. One of the members trained our horse to drive and my daughter also took some lessons from her.

There is also another club HAME, to the south, but I do not know where they hold their meetings or events. I do have a contact name for that club as well however.

Good luck!

We live in central WI, and my daughters & I got our first mini just over a year ago. The north eastern WI club that meets near Green Bay is very active- lot of friendly folks. They have 2 shows coming up in Pulaski- July & August. There will be a fun show in September and a fall clinic in Oct. Feel free to contact me if you'd like contact info for any of the officers, I'll be happy to pass that on to you. One of the members trained our horse to drive and my daughter also took some lessons from her.There is also another club HAME, to the south, but I do not know where they hold their meetings or events. I do have a contact name for that club as well however.

Good luck!
The two Sanctioned shows and fun shows are at the Kuczer Farm located in Pulaski.

Here is a link to North East Wisconsin Miniature Horse Club NEWMHC

Last edited by a moderator:
A great big WELCOME
default_saludando.gif
to the wonderful world of minis and showing. Like everyone has mentioned NEWMHC is one of the very active clubs in northern Wisc.

Corinne

Latest posts

Back