Any ideas?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! It's been forever since I've been able to post on here, I get to check it every once in awhile but being in college and involved in a sport I don't have much free time on my hands. Anyways, I'm currently taking a public speaking class, and when people hear I have miniature horses they always want to know what exactly it is we do with them. So, I decided for my informative speech I'm going to answer that question. As far as the information I will be presenting in my speech, I think I have that covered based on my personal experiences and the information I have learned and gathered over the past 10 years. However, I'm struggling with coming up with some interesting or unique qoutes to get my class' attention and I was wondering if anyone could help me out if they had one they had heard or one that they came up with and were willing to let me use, of course, with proper citation.

Also, I have pictures to demonstrate most of the various classes we can show the minis in, but because I never show in obstacle I don't have any pictures for that. If anyone had some really neat pics of halter obstacle, and possibly driving (although I might have some from that class of my own, not sure yet) I would really appreciate being able to use them!

Thank you very much and I hope everyone did well as Nationals and good luck at the World Show as well...I wish I was there this year!

Micaela

Here's a couple of quotes for you

Some call them "chippers" because

"Minis are like potatoe chips, you can just have one"

"For Mini Reasons"

I don't know about any quotes specifically for miniatures, but I have had a lot of luck finding quotes that I can relate to any subject from quotegarden.com ...i think thats the address, its actually been awhile since I used the site.

Wish I could help with the pictures, I never did get any pictures of me and my horse in obstacle.

Good luck on the speech!

Latest posts

Back