Another secret revealed...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your new driving boy!!

I can't see his pictures until I get home from work (*pout!*) but I gotta say Deb is a great partner for you.
default_aktion033.gif
I think she should have had Abby tell you he was sold overseas though so you'd leave the secret alone! That way he could be "waiting for transport" every time you went over there in the next month.
default_laugh.png

Leia

OMG, Leia, that is a great idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for future suprises.
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone! I am/was struggling on whether to geld him right away or not, because I *really* like him, but...I did buy him for my show GELDING and think he will be very competitive as one, so...we'll be making that phone call for a "brain re-adjustment" very soon!
default_yes.gif

LOL Leia...I told Deb what you said she should have done and she was basically like "I didn't have time to think that far ahead" (meaning I was on her about getting this horse so bad that she just basically gave it up...LOL!
default_poke.gif
default_please.gif
)

I can't wait to tell my "other secret"...
default_whistling.gif
default_drool5.gif

CheyAut said:
LOL Leia, you are evil ;)
Lisa Strass said:
OMG, Leia, that is a great idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for future suprises.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Glad you like it!

I am so bad around Christmas time...innocently fishing for present ideas, thinking outside the box, misdirecting sneaky attempts to find out what I bought...I'm a nightmare! *giggle*

Leia

Back