Another scam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
Has anyone here gotten this scam? I am sure they got my e-mail address from my horse ads.
default_no.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________

We the U.S Customs and Border Protection, attached to the World Bank group, and federal bureau of investigation. The FedEx Courier Company Diplomat has arrived to hand over your package, but unfortunate he can not get to your address, we minimize the excesses of crime, most importantly, monetary movement from African and United Kingdom to the United States of America. Beneficiary this is to notify you that we have giving you (24hours) working day extension to provide the required documents demanded from you for proper certification of your fund. We work in affiliation with FBI and carry out the required duty as mandated by FBI Washington dc, we need the below stated document (Homeland Security document) before the diplomat will depart to hand over your package to you.

If after this grace, you do not get back to us with the above listed document by sending the sum of $100 USD to the information below for the securing of the Homeland Security document we shall consider this money as an act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking. Our security men will then head to your City to apprehend you and bring you in for further interrogation. Contact FedEx Courier Company for the obtaining of the Homeland Security document via

FedEx Courier Company Director: Dr. Paul Nelson

Telephone Number (+229 98 62 76 38)

Email [email protected]

for proper briefing and obtaining of the Homeland Security document from the MINISTER OF JUSTICE, REPUBLIC OF BENIN

The Homeland Security document will cost you only $100 USD which you are to send it through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM immediately with the giving information below to Dr. Paul Nelson.

Receivers name: MARCEL OWURAH

City: Cotonou

Code: 229

Test question: 1

Answer: 2

Amount: $100USD

Update us back with the confirmation digit number of the payment for verification purpose.

Thanks.

W.Ralph Basham

Commissioner

U.S Customs and Border Protection

Good one......for the low, low price of $100.00 ..............YOU WILL NOT BE APPREHENDED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing
default_rolleyes.gif

default_laugh.png
I can make the same promises -- for half price!!!

Want my email so you can send me the $50. ?
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
Oh, others can get the same promise for JUST $50. Maybe a sale.........anyone for $25.??? Hey, times are tight....

I was a little surprised that they would mention FedEx,FBI AND Homeland Security.LOL The old scams tried to, trick you out of your money , this one is trying to intimidate or, scare the money out of you.LOL If these people would spend as much time working as they do dreaming up these scams , they would probably be rich.
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL

I have seen emails supposedly from the FBI or Fedex lol I just delete them. You are right Nancy, if they spent as much time working as they do in dreaming up these scams they would be well off
default_biggrin.png

LOL funny.... You will be apprehended for NOT taking the money because it will be considered terrorist activity... LOL isn't crime usually comitted the other way around when you ACCEPT money for something? LOL

Back