Introducing our newest additions to Coventry Lane Far

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
Coventry Lane's Rose Edition...aka Lil' Rose ~ ASPC/AMHR

LilRose63010007.jpg
LilRose63010009.jpg
LilRose63010012.jpg

We are very proud to announce one of our 2010 foals being a ASPC/AMHR filly that is a black sabino with one blue eye and one brown eye that will mature A sized with being registered AMHA in 2013. Her dam is a black sabino with having multiple Futurity Championships, Shetland Congress Champion and National All Star Champion and listed in Pat Elders recent publication of "Outstanding American Shetland Ponies" as well.

This is our first ASPC/AMHR filly that is going to stay this small being from two shetlands that will stay under the 34 inch mark.

Coventry Lane's Golds Trim ....aka Trimmer ~ ASPC/AMHR

Trim61710016.jpg
Cocoscolt018.jpg

Our other foal of 2010 ....is a ASPC/AMHR loud pinto colt that has a very upright neck, large eye, pretty head with tight hooky ears and a trot to die for that breaks level just like his dam being a Modern Pleasure shetland that stayed under to register AMHR as a three year old. Trimmer is the best colt that we ever produced being from two shetlands and I love to see him run thru our pasture, its breathtaking. We figure he will mature at the 36 inch mark.

We have finally got a break from showing at the moment and I had some free time to post our newest additions to our farm this year. We are both pretty excited with these crosses from our ASPC/AMHR Michigan bred buttermilk buckskin pinto that he has produced nothing but pintos.

Last years resulting foal was a palamino pinto filly with blue eyes from Coventry Lane's Gold Edition that is also ASPC and AMHR registered that finished in the Top Ten at Nationals in the Futurity.

Thanks for letting us share our exciting news of our foals that have we produced this year !
default_yes.gif
Can hardly wait till next years foal crop !

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!! I've never seen face markings quite like your filly's, BTW. Congrats on your beautiful foals.

Congrats!! Impressive looking babies! I love them both.

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Really nice! I esp love the red and white pinto!

Thanks for all your comments of our two ASPC/AMHR foals this year.

Hopefully next years foal crop will out do this years with trying a few different combinations with our buttermilk buckskin pinto since he has been producing pinto's last year and now this year including breeding to solid colored mares. We do not breed back to back and we give the mares time off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see my "granddaughter" clipped! Congratulations Pammy!

Latest posts

Back