And our 3rd new addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Please allow us to introduce and welcome our 2nd White Russian daughter to our program.

Rogers HSR Russian Dream (Dream) is a 2008 Little Kings White Russian daughter carrying the dilute gene to produce those buckskins, palominos, duns and cremellos for us . Dreams dam is Rileys Darling Vanna Rey who also happens to be the dam of our BTU son, Bailey.

Again, taller than we normally go for here but we've got plenty of 29 & 30 inch stallions to introduce her to LOL She really is beautiful in person:

white20russian20daughter202sm.jpg

whitetailflashpage.jpg

Beautiful! Love those silver smokey blacks-i think it's one of my favorites
default_smile.png

Thank you all.

This one is alittle timid of human contact but we quarentine all new horses for three weeks from the rest of our horses so we're working on her. We make her move around us in her stall and if she wants her food she HAS to come near me or she doesn't get it LOL She's willing and she wants to be curious but she's just so very shy. I may keep her up longer just to work with her - otherwise once out in these big pastures I'll probably never get near her again LOL

She's not high strung and not skiddish in the sense of the word. But she'll cower in one corner and you literally see her tense up her butt as if she doesn't know what to expect with you in there. Lots of love and gentle whispers work wonders ....

Best of Luck with your new mare. I'm sure with a little love she'll come around soon. She's deffinitly beautiful.

Oh nice mare! Congrats! Gee, you are just on a roll aren't you? LOL

Latest posts

Back