an insaine woman..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I post on your threads only for my own amusement krissy, not out of any need for attention. I know that it really bugs you, and so...

And yes, I guess there is one point we agree on...some people definitely make animals look great, no arguments from me there!

and no, I have no intentions of visiting Switzerland any time soon, if I'd ever considered it I would have changed my mind by now--I'll be much too busy having fence jumping competitions with Jill and Lisa to travel overseas!!!

Well l for one or anyone else with an answer you didn't like wasn't bashing you l thought only saying if you know this can happen and you have a wimpy dog who is scared of everyone but you then...well you don't put the dog in that situation no matter how you feel you have the right to.. it being your hotel or not. l know l was upset reading your post because of the names you seem to have a habit of using for people...always in a negative light seems like from parents to little kids to hired help other mini owners to old people on and on everyone is stupid or not right in the head. lf everyone is nuts and stupid over there from the sounds of it l would have to start to worry it might rub of on me you know like...mirror mirror on the wall oh no now l'm one of them after all.
default_biggrin.png

I hope you never travel to Switzerland , Germany, Italy or France. Animals are allowed in public places, restraunts and hotels shopping centers, and even markets in some areas. The dog was fine until the woman crawled under the "Stampt Tisch" to fetch her , and behind the bar, the dog usually never goes there,, but when being summoned ...well she did. when was the last time you crawled under a table in a public place to pet a dog that was running away from you ? I dont think you would do that. And No ....you wouldnt rant in the "rant "section of a forum for attention, you just attack me in a passive agressive manner to get attention, or to make yourself happy.I dont know, (I feel another attack in less then 1 hour ) You my "friend" are doing the same thing... expressing your feelings, just like I am expressing my feelings, but my feelings are about a situation that happened to ME. You are free to bash me , insult me , and gang up on me as you do when you can, I find it amusing . I am an advocate for animals , always have been , and i am not ashamed to speak up for the rights , personal or physical of the animals that cant. I will continue to listen to animals , as I hold them on a higher level then some of the people I have met.
smile.gif
Honestly, it's things like you've said just now and the many stories previously posted by you that do make some of us wonder what is what. I don't think you are going to find any of us, a group brought together through a love and apprecation of animals, that feel advocating for animals or loving your pets is a unique or unrelatable situation. However, turning nonsense or self created situations into a doesn't-make-sense-drama is going to get some of what you say you find amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
and no, I have no intentions of visiting Switzerland any time soon, if I'd ever considered it I would have changed my mind by now--I'll be much too busy having fence jumping competitions with Jill and Lisa to travel overseas!!!
LOL I am pretty sure I would come in 3rd in that competition- Switzerland sounds like a pretty crazy place and I am sure I could not keep up with the fence jumping floor crawling dog crazed senior citizens..

Yep I am with Minimor on this one.. I like 3rd place ribbons just fine so I will stay and compete in the jumping

lf everyone is nuts and stupid over there from the sounds of it l would have to start to worry it might rub of on me you know like...mirror mirror on the wall oh no now l'm one of them after all.
default_biggrin.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
OMG! Now that was funny.

Ooopppsssss.....sorry.....temporary insanity.
default_laugh.png

For this jumping competition, if we choose to do it with a mini, then can we run around the fence and just let the horse jump it?

Ok Jill now that is one I can win.. we have a little 29 inch horse who can easily jump 30-32 inches so yep your on :) Now me on the other hand I am not sure I can make it over a crossrail without falling on my face.. ok who am I kidding I might have an issue with a ground pole

Krissy, I bring my German Shepherd to work with me every day. She greets everyone at the door with a ball in her mouth. Mostly everyone pets her, plays with her, etc. and then she is asked to go lay down in her favorite spot behind my desk so customers can accomplish what they came there for. If I ever saw anyone getting out of hand with her, tormenting her, whatever, I would remove her from the situation, put her in the backroom, or let her out the back door to the yard until they left. Simple. No drama. When you bring your dog to work, you are putting the dog in a situation that needs to be controlled by you.

If my dog was as nervous, scared, and weak and sickly as your dog, that would tell me she is not a good candiate to be running loose in a public place of business where she is coming in contact with a bunch of strangers left and right.

I do understand your concern for not wanting to leave your old dog home though. I sympathize with that. Maybe you can have a crate you can confine her in for times when the dog wants to run around under the tables. Sounds like it is the dog that is causing some of the chaos. Just think it over and find a balance that makes sense.

I don't think I can join the jumping club you guys. I can't even walk over a cavaletti without tripping over my own two left feet.

Ok Jill now that is one I can win.. we have a little 29 inch horse who can easily jump 30-32 inches so yep your on :) Now me on the other hand I am not sure I can make it over a crossrail without falling on my face.. ok who am I kidding I might have an issue with a ground pole
The 3 Muskateers ! Horray !
smile.gif
glad you 3 support another

The chances of the 3 of you running into me in Switzerland are slim, unless you go into Graübünden and 1500 meters up to the Alps. Please dont deprive yourself of Europe on my account. Europe is a wonderful place , with interesting people , cultures, languages etc. A person can really grow, spiritually , emotionally , and physically when faced with challenges , traveling is , and can be challenging with different cultures, and beliefs. One thing i have learned here is acceptance, acceptance, acceptance, tolorance, and more tolorance . Different ideas other then mine , and allowing them to have their oppinion without ridicule .

I think the 3 of you need a little road trip.
smile.gif
My dog will be dead in less than 1 year , she has cancer, she loves being at the hotel with me and with the guests that dont bother her. She doesnt leave my side until the day she is gone , and she gets whatever she wants, when she wants it. My time with her is short, I want to enjoy here with me every last moment while she is here. I dont give a darn about a hotel guest that wants to play with her. You cant possible fault me for wanting to protect a friend of mine that has been a faithful compainion for 14 years in her last year of life . Minimor didnt you reciently go through a dog passing away, did that not hurt you a bit? If I am mistaken , and the 3 of you have never gone through the dying process please, please forgive me. Let my dog die , and let me go on loving her while she is here, in peace , without harrassment , and ridicule. Please.

Last edited:
The 3 Muskateers ! Horray !
smile.gif
glad you 3 support another

The chances of the 3 of you running into me in Switzerland are slim, unless you go into Graübünden and 1500 meters up to the Alps. Please dont deprive yourself of Europe on my account. Europe is a wonderful place , with interesting people , cultures, languages etc. A person can really grow, spiritually , emotionally , and physically when faced with challenges , traveling is , and can be challenging with different cultures, and beliefs. One thing i have learned here is acceptance, acceptance, acceptance, tolorance, and more tolorance . Different ideas other then mine , and allowing them to have their oppinion without ridicule .

I think the 3 of you need a little road trip.
smile.gif
My dog will be dead in less than 1 year , she has cancer, she loves being at the hotel with me and with the guests that dont bother her. She doesnt leave my side until the day she is gone , and she gets whatever she wants, when she wants it. My time with her is short, I want to enjoy here with me every last moment while she is here. I dont give a darn about a hotel guest that wants to play with her. You cant possible fault me for wanting to protect a friend of mine that has been a faithful compainion for 14 years in her last year of life . Minimor didnt you reciently go through a dog passing away, did that not hurt you a bit? If I am mistaken , and the 3 of you have never gone through the dying process please, please forgive me. Let my dog die , and let me go on loving her while she is here, in peace , without harrassment , and ridicule. Please.
You know, Krissy, you want to act like we gang up on you but the fact is, we're the ones speaking reasonably about your situation(s), so many of which you post yet the "facts" you lay out make no sense to me as a fairly intelligent adult. You also, repeatedly, choose to post things (often personal things) on a public forum where there are 1,000's of people who will read and some will respond. It seems like you are fishing for sympathy and trying to stir up drama / controversy. Yet you really are not open or able to deal with outside input like most normal grown ups could. Why do you keep asking what people think, when you can't deal with what reasonable people do think about your described scenarios? Time after time, I have read your threads where you post about horses, personal life, or small dramas and you fly into defense mode if anyone expresses a sentiment that differs from what you think.

So basically your saying its more important to you to have your older, sick, dying very tiny dog with you at all times no matter what, including subjecting her to people you deem to be insane, than for her to be safe. If she is with you all of the time, following you everywhere, how is anyone able to chase her under a table, behind the desk and into the bar? If she is with you, did you also go under the table, behind the desk and into the bar and if so, why didn't you just pick her up and take her out of harms way. You words contradict alot. You say she is always with you, yet she is in the situation with a guest. It just doesn't sound right. Either she is with you all the time or your letting her into a bad situation, which one is it?

I don't think anyone told you not to love your dog, we all love our dogs. I have a very tiny dog too, he is so afraid of kids, so I don't let him get into a situation with a child. Its not fair to him. I know for a fact Jill is the same way, she won't go to an overnight horse show because she needs to be with her fur kids at night. I am sure the others are the same way, so you aren't the only one that loves their dogs, you just don't seem to understand that you are the one putting her at risk, you are the one letting her run about freely in a public place. And your the only one that can keep her out of that situation. So I guess its only up to you as to how your dog lives out her life.

Now as for jumping, I will be the cheering section because not only would I fall over a jump, I couldn't even begin to keep up with a horse either, so I will bring the pom poms and cheer you three on. Oh and the rescue squard to pick you all up afterwards too.

Thanks, Karen! I think you, me and many other LB members take loving and caring for our dogs to a world caliber kind of level. Love them so much it hurts and I know you know what I mean!!!

One thing i have learned here is acceptance, acceptance, acceptance, tolorance, and more tolorance . Different ideas other then mine , and allowing them to have their oppinion without ridicule

Hmmmm I am sorry I must have missed that acceptance and tolerance and more tolerance part of your post about the insane crazy senior citizen trying to pet your dog

We all appreciate your love and concern for your dog and in fact most of us share that same love and concern for our own animals

I have several dogs and do love them in fact more then I like most people I simply would not put them in that situation to be there with the public on a daily basis. I do get wanting her with you however there is a time and place and perhaps crating her or putting her in your office or even an empty room during such public times as meals ect when she can not be your main focus due to work for that short period of time. Simple as that

We all love our pets and want them to be out of harms way so we have to think ahead to different scenarios and ensure we do just that

read all of my posts and replies girls. Not just a few personal ones.... I allow people to say and feel how they want , but personal bashing , and game playing with the 3 of you is rude and tacky and shows me that your maturity level is about the same of an 8 year old girl, actually I have met more mature children then the 3 of you.

NO I will not leave my dog in an empty house alone all day and night because 1 woman did not listen to me when i asked her to leave my dog alone. I woman out of hundreds of respectful guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back