Amy (Click Mini)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like your little guy is doing well, hope is 100% again really soon. Prayers from here.

Amy, oh my gosh, I just read this, I am so glad you guys are seeing improvement, that is just great.

I cannot think of a more helpless feeling than when one of my mares had colic, to me it's the worst thing I have had to deal with. I can deal with blood, stitches, etc, but for a horse to be so miserable and there is just nothing you can do but hurry up and wait and hope all the vet has done is going to make everything all better. It's a wonderful thing when they poop, I know first hand.

My thoughts are with you & Esprit!! Take care, and get some rest for you, too.

I just read this too,..you have my prayers as well,.....hopefully he will be feeling a lot better soon.sounds like great news though.
default_yes.gif
:

Amy

I am so glad to hear he is doing better, did he settle down with being by himself. You don't

want him to stress over that and cause the colic again, so watch that. I will say some prayers

for both of you.

God Bless you both

Vicky

Latest posts

Back