amhr studbook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuelqhs

Reaction score
Can you look up more then just pedigrees in the amhr stud book? I'd like to look up show records and wanted to know if I can do that though the studbook

I'll take a break from work and answer you. The show results are separate - under Events on the website. However, the AMHR is converting/installing a new server system that "speaks" a different language and many programs have to be converted, so 2006 results are not yet up - hopefully will be by the end of June, but the programmers will not guarantee that.

Show results on line are free and usually only include the current year (but at the moment, because of the server switch, 2005 are still up) - the studbook online does require a $50 yearly fee. If you own a horse and wish show results for any years 2001 to current, you can request that Point report for $5 per horse - it will also include HOF tabulations. HOF is available on the website also under Show Results and keeps a life time total for any horse that has earned HOF points.

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell me about that.

Latest posts

Back