AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
I know that the winners had hair pulled for DNA "parent qualify" and the checks were supposed to be sent when they got the results. Any one know the status of that?

Bruce is in NC right now and I talked to Cheryl and they are waiting on the parentage verification and it would take at least six weeks. Then they have to verify all of the placings. There were 22 horse to DNA so it will take a bit of time. Bruce is hoping its all ready before Convention. But there is no guarantee since again they are waiting on the University of KY to finish.

Bruce also wants pictures of all of the horses that placed before convention so they can announce them there with photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I spoke to Bruce about the photos he said that he just wanted the photos of the 1st place winners for the Journal. If I am wrong, someone please let me know.

I know thatJean Barnhill wanted photos of any winners to do a webpage for the Stallion Sweepstakes auction site.

Latest posts

Back