AMHR show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
I just went to pull the final results for 2011 show season...and can't get on. Anyone else having trouble?

Noooooooo! Seriously? 1 day into the new year??? and today is still considered a holiday! Please say it isn't so !!!

The new show year technically started December 1, 2011 so I'm actually surprised they remained up as long as they did. They are normally pulled well before Christmas.

Has anyone received any all-star letters yet or is it too soon? My one guy was in the rankings for a couple last I checked.

Nuts. I was sure I had pulled results during New Year holiday time off last year. I was hoping it was just down or something. I can't get Lifetime HOF points either. Wish they could archive and keep at least one years worth available to the public.

Nope, last year the results were pulled off well before Jan. 1st; it was closer to Dec. 1st as Lewella said. You must have looked up the results earlier than you thought! Lifetime HOF points will be back eventually.
default_yes.gif

Jamie--all star letters won't go out before late January; as I recall that's when they get sent out.

All of the results are pulled so they CAN figure All Star winners and Ponies/Miniatures of the year. Once those are completed by the office, then you will be able to go into your horses history and see how many points they have and how many stakes/grands they have in order to finish their Hall of Fames.

Shows held after the AMHR Nationals like the shows in Texas are preludes to the 2012 show season but All Stars stop on December 1st of each year. So those that came to the Lone Star Pony club show in October, the Halloween Spooktacular show hosted by the ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas the the November Lone Star Pony show, those horses already had a jump start to qualifiying for the AMHR Nationals. There will be a February show coming up, Just For Miniatures where Dixi A. Cohea is the show manager and then the season will go into full swing in March unitl October.

Yes, as soon as my horses were done showing for the year I went and printed off their All Stars/Show results so that I could look them over for any mistakes as they do happen. Can't wait to the end of the year for then you won't have time to make any corrections.

Karen

Thanks everyone. Last year I did print a report of results just before Nationals....but All Star Points changed quite a bit after Nationals...so just thought I would wait. My bad.

I do think it would be nice to leave stuff up....at least until they are ready to post the new show results. Or maybe add an option for the show year results by horse (wouldn't necessarily need the 'by show' option). All the data is there, shouldn't be too hard to do.

I'll make the suggestion to AMHR. If any of you agree you would also like the option, let them hear your voice too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back