AMHR renewal notice...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali

Reaction score
This may be a silly question but I'm not sure I understand the renewal notice.

It titles membership/subscription fee schedule which is fine but do I need to subscribe to the Journal in order to be a member? Or can I just renew my Amateur Card for $5.00 which would mean I wouldn't have the subscription to the Journal?

Amatuer cards are separate I believe. Membership costs are just that ammy cards are extra.

The Journal is part of your membership fee - if you are a member you get the Journal. To get your ammy card you need to be a member so you have to get both, you can't just pay for the ammy card.

Thanks.

I was confused because of the mention of subscription fee schedule.

Other organizations I belong to allow one to pay a membership fee and if a Journal or Proceedings is desired than an additional fee is applied.

Thanks.

Other organizations I belong to allow one to pay a membership fee and if a Journal or Proceedings is desired than an additional fee is applied.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back