AMHR registry work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
Well this must be a record. On Monday, Sept. 13th, I mailed off the applications to AMHR to register 3 fillies and also to transfer one yearling we bought, and also mailed the same day to register 2 of the fillies and transfer that filly same yearling AMHA (plus will be DNA/PQ in amha)

Then on Wed. the 15th, someone from AMHR called me to verify a date that I had overlooked on one of the applications….

Now today, the 20th, I have all the registrations back from AMHR… Wow!! 1 week from the day I dropped them in the mail.

I have always been happy with AMHR’s turnaround time, but this is impressive.

I have gotten fast service from them in the last couple of weeks too. Must not be a busy time or they are on the ball. Didnt even question my color change with my color testing results included. The mare went from registered buckskin solid to silver buckskin pinto and they didnt bat an eyelash and the color testing paper was good enough proof. Last time they questioned it when it was a mare registered as buckskin and I switched it to dun. The color testing showed no cream gene and they still questioned it, but did end up changing it.

Marsha

I also love how fast AMHR is on getting the Papers back in a timely manner
default_aktion033.gif

I sent in transfer paperwork on our new gelding and had it back from AMHR in about a week.

Now AMHA, they have not even deposited the check yet!

Keep in mind that when doing DNA, the time required is out of the control of AMHA as it is done by an outside lab.

Oh yes i am well aware that it takes extra time when DNA is being done. I was not trying to take anything away from AMHA ..... I was just impressed with AMHR.

But now that you bring it up.... I have checked my bank account on line and i know my check has been cashed with AMHA.... I wonder how long it will take to send me the DNA kits?

Latest posts

Back