AMHR regional director election

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
I emailed AMHR & gave them my name, region, member number & address weeks ago. I have not received a reply..................WHERE do I get the form to vote for my director? Thanks, Lee

You are too late--you had to send a written/signed request via snail mail before August 1st. ASPC/AMHR then mailed out the ballots--I received mine a week ago--the ballots have to be sent back/postmarked by Sept. 1st.

So, if you didn't write for a ballot before August 1st the only way you can vote now is to attend the convention.

Lee,

It is not the Convention you have to attend ( although we would love to have you )
default_biggrin.png
You have to go to your Area Meeting to Vote... Who did you talk to at the office... As it sounds like you did call in plenty of time, maybe you could call and talk to Zona and let her know that they never sent you your ballot....

Who did you talk to at the office...
I didn't talk to anyone - I emailed them and asked them how to get the form to vote - weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back