AMHR question on NEW mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
When I bought this mare I planned on hardshipping her into AMHR...went to see if her Sire and Dam had numbers ( LOVE my studbooks online) and found that she is already reg R...I do have her AMHA papers in hand with me as her new owner....so..where does that leave me?

Please welcome

Rocking M SD Rain Dance

Raindance.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

LOVE her color!!!!

If you can contact the listed owner on her R reg, maybe you can track her papers and transfers that need to be done to maybe get them? It never hurts to ask!

I think he passed away which is why all these horses were sold

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion is to check with AMHR and and see what they know about the owner of record. Did you buy her from the estate? Depending on what AMHR says, you may have to back track starting with the person you purchased from to try to track down the papers.

I purchased A Mare that I believed to be registered AMHA only. When I tried to register with AMHR she had been previously registered. I called the owner of record, but he was very elderly and didn't understand what I needed. AMHR worked with me by changing the mares name slighly we were able to hardship her.

Good Luck,

Back