AMHR/Pinto show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishroots

Reaction score
There is going to be an AMHR/Pinto santioned show on May 24 & 25 in Corunna at Shiawassee Fairgrounds. It will have AMHR classes and Pinto classes in the show bill. It is not posted on the MSPBO website yet. Will let you know if I get any more information.

Thanks Lisa!
default_saludando.gif
We're looking forward to the information.

This is awesome, it is right in our backyard kinda. It is in Corunna and by the M-71 and I-69

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe there are any shetland classes and only limited miniature classes. This is new for the pinto club and I'm sure it will grow as demand does. I went to their fall show and it was very fun and ran smoothly. The people were very pleasant and put on a nice event. Joyce

This was on another thread. The showbill is up. I didn't see any shetland, but a few mini classes.

What a great idea! With this being a sanctioned AMHR show they must have a determined amount of classes.

Where is the show bill posted?

The showbill is not on the MSPBO website yet. The showbill that is on there is for Saturday and Sunday and is for PINTO registered miniatures only. The AMHR/Pinto showbill will be posted at a later date. This show will be held on Sunday & Monday and will have a normal AMHR santioned show amount of classes, plus pinto classes also.

Thanks for the site

It looks like if you have pinto minis in Michigan this is a GOOD association to use to get your feet wet. Class fees 15.00 each you can show from your trailer and they offer halter, color, showmanship, jumping, trail and 2 height divisions for driving and 2 other group driving classes. AND if they add in the AMHR show on Monday BONUS. Practice on Saturday rest a day and Show AMHR Monday. NEAT!

Thanks again

IRISH I thought you were in TN? Do you summer in MI?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back