AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah B

Reaction score
I have never been to a Nationals. Hope to go next year. But I did send a horse this year. We have picked up 2 top 10's Yahoo!!!! Halter and halter Futurity. Do you get a sash, award plaque, or just a ribbon? I am trying to imagine my tack room loot. I talked to Annette yesterday but forgot to ask her, I think we even get a check too.

This is the colt by the way a couple of months ago. Thanks to Getitia and Christine of Buckeye Farms.

Annette H of HHP Training Center showed him for me and she is doing really well at the show. I know she has picked up a couple of firsts already in halter..

brave.jpg

Deb

Kokanee Ranch

http://www3.telus.net/minihorses/

You get a plaque or medal for Champion, and usually a plate for Reserve. Otherwise it's rosettes. And for Futurity you get $$$ !

Andrea

Thanks Andrea. I was clueless...Still am but I know a little more than I did. lol

Congratulations on your wins
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I'm also playing in my head where to hang the new National ribbons :bgrin

You get trophies and or money (futurity, a tremendous feeling of pride, busted buttons on your shirts, bragging rights, and it makes your breeding stock more valuable. My feeling is that you get a lot of things beyone the trophies, ribbons and or money! It is a show that you can feel good about when you don't make the top 10, but wow what a thrill when you do!

Congradulations on the top tens. Each year that is our goal is to be top ten in whatever class we show in. Grands and reserves are just icing on the cake so to speak. You should really be pleased with the results, too bad you could not make it to the show. There is no feeling like watching a horse you have bred and/or shown place like that in a tough show. Keep up the good work. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:saludando:

Thanks I am a very small town gal and even getting a horse to the Nationals is a dream.. I do remember touring some big time horse ranches and seeing those plaques on the wall. I thought they were for Top Ten placings..Maybe they were AMHA National wins or maybe the were for 1st place...

Not that I am whining lol A couple of ribbons from the Nationals will be pretty special. Plus a couple of photos can't wait to see those...

Latest posts

Back