AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMeadows

Reaction score
Hi there - does anyone know how many horses are at the National show? I heard that they needed to bring in extras -- holy moly - that facility is huge
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
- more stalls would be unbelievable, but great news
default_aktion033.gif

Mark B. said the starting point was a little over 1500, but its Amateur right now and Open following - more entries are coming in, so no total count yet.

Becky that is horses and actual class entries are up all in all a great show with great competition so far and we have just seen youth and ammy!

My daughter just went through the main schedule book and the highest back number she could find was 1850 and the lowest was 400, so that means there are 1,450 horses there. I don't know why they start with the number 400 but they do and I guess I was the first one to enter because I have 400 through 408. Hope everyone has a really good time at the nationals and lots of good luck..

Danny

Not bad considering the economy! Went I went a few years ago there were about 1800 horses. Sure missing not being there this year.

The 1,450 is the number of horses entered, you can post enter classes but you can NOT post enter horses, so the number of horses will not change from 1,450.

I heard "5 horses more than 2009" but no actual numbers.

Since horses must be entered in advance, whatever number of entries they had should be what actual entry number should be...class entries obviously can change, since horses can be post-entered into classes.

Good Afternoon from the AMHR Nationals!

Sitting here with Lenard Davenport visiting about the show. Right now there are approximately 1480 horses entered with around 5800 class entries. The show is great, the competion is stiff with lots of beautiful horses from across the US. The weather couldn't be any better. High in the upper 80's low at night around 67 degrees.

Amateur competition has been great with new faces in the show ring. Congrats to those that have won so far.

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Advantage Program

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back