AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
The AMHR Breed Promotion Committee is sponsoring the following:

Meet and Greet

AMHR Nationals

Upper Conclave in the Show Arena

Thursday 9th, Friday 10th and Sunday 12th

4:00 to 6:00 PM

Come meet with the Breed Promotion Committee. We have packets from the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce with Maps, Pamplets and Coupons.

All Invited. Hope to see and meet lots of the Lil Beginnings members.

Thanks, Lisa

Oh, I'll see you there. Finally we have an actual promotion committee Thank you so much and if there is anything I can do, please tell me.

The committee is trying to get as much information as we can for the 2011 year. We want to help the breeders in our association. Our goal is to help you sell horses by bringing in "NEW" buyers. If you have suggestions - we are very open to all ideas. If you are coming to nationals please come talk to us.

It might sound a little different - but - we would like your ideas written down. It seems when people write things down then they remember more and we get more details. Promotion is in the details. We know we can use lots of input and lots of help - we just have to get organized.

The ASPC/AMHR is an awesome organization and we hope to really show it in 2011 !!!

Thanks, Lisa

Just a reminder...

ASPC/AMHR Youth is holding a silent auction at the AMHR Nationals- Just bring any donation to the youth tables up in the arena. Does not have to be horsey or youth specific.

Also remember to go back and bid bid bid!
default_biggrin.png

Thank you so much to everyone who helps out with the Youth!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The committee is trying to get as much information as we can for the 2011 year. We want to help the breeders in our association. Our goal is to help you sell horses by bringing in "NEW" buyers. If you have suggestions - we are very open to all ideas. If you are coming to nationals please come talk to us.

It might sound a little different - but - we would like your ideas written down. It seems when people write things down then they remember more and we get more details. Promotion is in the details. We know we can use lots of input and lots of help - we just have to get organized.

The ASPC/AMHR is an awesome organization and we hope to really show it in 2011 !!!

Thanks, Lisa
I think this is great. It really does show the registry is trying to connect to its members and to face the issues. Hopefully they will follow thru with some of these new ideas the members will come up with.
default_aktion033.gif

I'll be there, first time I have made the trek to the Nationals and it is a long way from Ontario to Oklahoma. I am so excited to meet other members of the forum
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Yvonne, that is super that you are getting to come to Nationals. Look forward to seeing you again. We will more than likely be in the Expedition barn. Be sure to look us up.

While you are all visiting with Lisa and bringing your promotion ideas.. remember the drawing for the ice cream cart - proceeds go to the Youth Foundation and for only $1.00 a ticket you can have a chance at winning not only the working ice cream cart but a EE cart that goes with it!
default_aktion033.gif

You can purchase your tickets from Lisa at Nationals!

See you there. Hey Yvonne - I had not heard that you were going. See you !!

I can't wait to see/meet people at Nationals! It is always such a fun/exciting time! We arrive there on the 7th and will be there until the 17th. I "think" we are in the Explorer barn (Next to Triple Heart Ranch)
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that everyone driving out has a safe trip. Lizzie will be arriving today with Paul and Courtney Best.

Latest posts

Back