AMHR Nationals Promotion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
We are in the process of doing some promotion for the AMHR Nationals. I need several high res big pictures. Need some candids of driving, obstacle, jumping and halter at the AMHR Nationals. We do not need any win shots. You will not get credit because of the type of promotion - except for a huge thank you from Breed Promotion. I am sure all of you are tired of seeing only the Breed Promotion committee member pics - please send me some of yours. We will use these pictures before, during and after Nationals. They might be on a banner ad, used in an editorial or in a national magazine - we need new pictures !! We love cute kid pictures too.

Please send them to

[email protected] with a description of who the horse and person is. If we can give credit we will.

Thanks !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We really need your pictures. Please help the AMHR Breed Promotion committee out.

Thanks

Just clarifying- are these pictures of people AT Nationals or only to be used at Nationals?

Leia

Lisa - How's this? The horses are: DBLJ Little Bear (#293745A) and Bryants Little Joe (#A71133)

The dogs are: Jingles (in the back) and Hoppy (riding up front)

This photo was taken at the Nationals. If you would prefer a picture taken away from Nationals -

we have one similar that was taken at the Kentucky Horse Park when we were there doing demos at Breyerfest.

Just let us know how we can help.

Hal & Deb Bryant

Wagonette 001.jpg

The pictures need to be taken at the AMHR Nationals - sorry I was confusing everyone.

Bryants - can you email me that pic in the largest size you have. It is a great pic.

Thanks

This has been great. I am getting all types of pictures and we love it. The ones we needed for this project had to be from Nationals but with all the pictures we are getting we will have lots to choose from for ads and promotions throughout the year.

Thank you so much - all of you for your help !!!

default_aktion033.gif

Lisa, I have about a million. Do you want me to put them up on My Gallery? You can download any you want. Also go to my site to enjoy the Reel Deal Theaters. National movies playing at the Oklahoma Oxford and Tulsa Outdoor .

Back