AMHR Nationals---Came home with 2 Nat. Res. Champions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super congrats on your boy's wins Jen!
default_aktion033.gif
TOO COOL!
default_yes.gif

It's so awesome to see you in those silks too!
default_wink.png

Thanks everyone! I am just so happy to have been able to get to Nationals again this year and to bring and show my own horses there. I was hoping to get a top 10 ribbon and far surpassed that with Rio placing in every WCP class entered and Banker placed in 2 out of 3 classes. That is a great show to me! And I went with a great group of friends and met new people there, it was a blast.

And many of you will remember the little Affenpinscher puppy I brought to Nationals that was for sale. Well Im happy to announce that he has a new home with Jitterbug on the forum. I thought she was going to cry when she came to say goodbye to him. Luckily she had a good friend that helped make it happen
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The pups name is now Monkey
default_wub.png
And we had a new litter of 3/4 siblings to that pup just born. We got 2 adorable little affen girls
default_wub.png

Oh, my gosh, Jen !!

You and Rio are super stars and I got to take a nap on your comfy couch !!!

And bring home the most adorable face I've ever seen.

"Monkey" and my Chihuahua are best buds and run wide open unless I put them in their crates.

Thank you so much for allowing "Monkey" to move to North Carolina.

Hope to see you in Ocala !

Justine

Oh, my gosh, Jen !!You and Rio are super stars and I got to take a nap on your comfy couch !!!

And bring home the most adorable face I've ever seen.

"Monkey" and my Chihuahua are best buds and run wide open unless I put them in their crates.

Thank you so much for allowing "Monkey" to move to North Carolina.

Hope to see you in Ocala !

Justine
AWW, Im so glad you got Monkey. And I will see all of you in Ocala
default_saludando.gif

Back