AMHR National Show Bill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms THE

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone received their show bill today? I know we are supposed to receive them July 1 (tomorrow)

Usually they won't send them out any sooner than July 1st. Remeber if you don't get it tomorrow and you showed at Nationals last year you need to call them, you might not be on the list. Only those who showed last year will get one, if you didn't you have to call them to get one.

I live only 50-60 miles from Springfield too btw.

[SIZE=12pt]They are cutting it VERY close this year! Entries have to be postmarked by July 19th!!!! [/SIZE]

July 1st, no show bill in my mailbox LOL. I have shown the last 3 years at Nationals, so I should be on the mailing list. Oh well, hopefully it will be there Monday. :bgrin

What are the dates of the National show?I can't find it on the AMHR web site. Its not under events or shows.

It's September 7-16.

They made quite a few changes to the schedule in the youth and open sections. They made Liberty, Over last class of the entire show :new_shocked: . Well if they want fewer entries in that class I bet they were able to.

I totally agree with you Laura talk about making some snappy decisions and send it in right away. Also they did say stalls may be limited
default_unsure.png
:

I got one attached to an e-mail a couple of days ago and can e-mail it to anyone that wants me to. It is done in adobe acrobat. If you want be to e-mail it to you, send me your e-mail to [email protected] and I will gladly attach it to an email to you.

Angie

Ps, also, don't forget that the memorial show in DuQuoin, IL is next weekend. We have lots of fun planned and 3 judges.

I just recieved mine today. It is a weird schedule with the stakes classes going Friday and the Liberty over Saturday afternoon
default_wacko.png
:

I would also love to receive the class list as well... have horses showing all over the place and need to figure out my schedule and how much stress my arm is going to be under..lol..
default_wacko.png
: Today is July 3rd and I have not received mine yet... hopefully it will be in todays mail....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Well, I'd have to say that if they don't send out the information when requested (I emailed for a list) then they must be hoping to only have the "in" crowd to show! Not having any information on their site is worse! This might have been my first year but I guess not now and I'm very dissapointed in the association.

Latest posts

Back