AMHR Lookup please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmorgans

Reaction score
I have access to the AMHA studbook - but not the AMHR studbook. I would like to know if the following horses are AMHR registered - if anyone could look them up for me - please and thanks!!!!

Little Kings White Russian AMHA A61560

Rileys Darling Vanna Rey AMHA A38822

Thanks - that was quick!!!! I have a 3 year old mare with AMHA papers - so surprised that both parents are AMHR registered yet no application was ever done to register her with AMHR - so I am going to hardship her into AMHR - silly isn't it???!!!

Now - on the off chance that my mare was AMHR registered and the papers never sent to me - could you check to see what foals Riley's Darling Vanna Rey has registered to her? My mares name is Rogers HSR Russian Reydiance.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - I am disappointed that the AMHR papers on foals has not been kept up. I assume it is because the breeder is only interested in AMHA horses - but it would be nice to at least have the application with the foals so that the purchaser has the option of registering AMHR if they so choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - I find this very frustrating - I just don't understand why people don't keep up with the paperwork - if a horse is double registered then double register the foals - or at least give the new owners the applications to send in if they want to!!!!

Hi- Rileys Darling Vanna Ray is dead now. She passed last year. Regarding the foal- which one is it? Vanna has had 4 owners that I know of - so several times paperwork is not kept up on between owners. I think we may have hardshipped her or the last owner- Suzanne Rogers- so if the foal was previous to that- then that is why it wasn't done. Now- you can call AMHR and see if Vanna was put on the stallion report for the breeding season before the foal was born- have them pull the actual report and look- not just the computer. We try to list all mares bred and then write pending if they do not have R numbers and are in the process of being hardshipped. If not- a late stallion report can be filed and then you only have to pay to register her for her age, not hardship.

Hope that helps. Sometimes calling the owner of the stallion or mare is the easiest thing to do. Don't assume someone didn't do the paperwork - not everyone registered AMHR until just a few years ago- so there a lots of mares and stallions now with R papers that have had numerous foals prior to that in AMHA.

Robin-Little King Farm.

Back