AMHR All Stars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DianeT

Reaction score
I just spoke with Kathy in the show dept. I did not realize the All Star calculations were so manually intensive,
default_wacko.png
especially in the computer world we exist in today.

In order to help the office...If you had a horse that showed in under and over classes this year please call and give the office their registration#. According to the office this is a big help and prevents your horse being missed during the manual calculations.

Hope this helps,

I just spoke with Kathy in the show dept. I did not realize the All Star calculations were so manually intensive,
default_wacko.png
especially in the computer world we exist in today.
In order to help the office...If you had a horse that showed in under and over classes this year please call and give the office their registration#. According to the office this is a big help and prevents your horse being missed during the manual calculations.

Hope this helps,
I don't want to assume so I"ll ask. Is this necessary if the horse is already listed somewhere in the All Stars?

Sandee,

I believe this is if you had a horse that measured in as an under at the beggining of the year and has All Star Points as an under and then measured into the over division and has All Star Points in the over division they should be combined for the All Star Calculations. I could see where the office could miss this if they are not notified.

Arlene

Sandee,
I believe this is if you had a horse that measured in as an under at the beggining of the year and has All Star Points as an under and then measured into the over division and has All Star Points in the over division they should be combined for the All Star Calculations. I could see where the office could miss this if they are not notified.

Arlene

Arlene,

You are correct. The computer doesn't automatically combine the under and the over points. This is done manually.

Latest posts

Back