AMHA World show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Crescent

Reaction score
In less then 2 weeks, we leave for the AMHA World show. This is my first time showing, but my 3rd time there. It is my daughters first time there.
default_yes.gif
She is almost 16. She would love to make some new friends, as well as renew friendships she made at the Central show last year!

We are bringing my new filly, Riverdances Monarch Surprise,who is beautiful and will be showing in youth junior mare as well as amateur junior mare.

We also will bring our 2 yo gelding, Riverdances Royal Secret. He will be showing in youth junior gelding and amateur junior gelding. Watch for him in driving classes next year also! We think he will be a good all around horse so we would also like to learn obstacle and jumping and will be watching some of those classes too!
default_smile.png
Royal is a grandson of Candylands Best Kept Secret, who I understand came out of retirement to show this season!
default_aktion033.gif
We are excited to see him.
default_new_multi.gif

We have a full trailer going with horses to show and weanlings to show off from Riverdance Miniatures. Look for us at the show!

Who is going? Who are you bringing?

Obvioulsy I am going or you would not get there Barb.
default_wink.png
default_saludando.gif

I am bringing Riverdance's Wind In The Willow and Riverdance's Black Tie Affair, plus some weanlings. One who I am going to try and show (I hate showing weanlings) Riverdance's Billy The Kid. Oh, and an AMHA World Auction horse

: Grosshill Dandy's Shameless.

I am looking forward to the show, but sad that I do not have a driving horse for this year since I sold him before the show.

It should be a fun time for all!! Come by and see us everyone..

I'm going! Can't wait!!!

I'm not bringing a horse this year...

Good Luck to all that are showing and have a safe trip!!!

~Sandy

Were going taking 7 cant wait!!! Good luck to everyone

Me!!! I'm so excited, I haven't been in 7 years!

Not taking any horses, just going to watch and cheer, and I'll be there for the duration! I'd love to visit with everyone, I'm the one with a chihuahua in my bag, come say hi!

We're going! We're going!

We are taking six, most are app and app bred, breaking a personal record number competing at the AMHA World. Catch will be there with Lee Crutchfield and the folks of Aloha Acres. Bamster (tiny chestnut app filly), Striker (chestnut few cap colt), Legend (bay leopard stallion), and little Benny (bay Tymer colt) that is also entered in the AMHA World Event Sale will be there with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center, and Miss O (black mare) will be with Emily Conder of Nirvana Training Center. If you would like to see photos of the horses we have competing, please visit our 2008 show schedule and results page and scroll all the way to the bottom: http://lostspokeranch.com/2008shows.html

This will be our fourth AMHA World we’ve both attended and competed in and we’re looking forward to it with bells on! We’re hoping to be there the entire show and will have horses showing most every day. Always look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. We will primarily be hanging out with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center and the folks of Aloha Acres both I think will be in the Burnett Building again and also hanging out at the show ring. Come give a howdy!

Best wishes to each and everyone competing at the AMHA World!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in as well!!! I am so excited. I haven't missed Worlds/Nationals in 14 years. Showing my 2007 Reserve World Champion in senior stallions 28-30 trying for that Grand this year. I would love to meet everyone. Good Luck to everybody!!

default_laugh.png
we are going, flying down staying from Sunday to Sunday. Third time down not bring horses but have one being shown there. Maybe we will bring a couple next year. Can't wait
default_aktion033.gif

We will be there!!! I am bringing 7 horses to show(2 Halter Horses, 4 driving horses, and a Jumper) and 2 mares for the World Sale - Lots 14, Cascades Millennial Star and 42, Grosshill Boogermans Debutante. We will be stalled in the Moncrief building, so please stop by and visit!

I cannot believe that its time for Worlds again..... Its going to a be a ton of fun!!!

See y'all soon!!!!

We'l be there if there's anything left of us. If the rain would just stop we'd be ok.

Looking forward to seeing you again Kendra. It's been a while

I will be there Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday. The last three days of the show - My husband won't take off the whole week, but, I am still thrilled to go - this will be my first year.

I will not be showing a horse, but hopefully next year I will be.

My husband told me after the Reece Auction I am ONLY allowed to go if he can tie my hands together and put duck tape over my mouth.
default_sad.png
default_laugh.png

So, if you see a lady walking around like that - it's ME.
default_yes.gif

We're going!
default_smile.png

This will be our second World Show and we're thrilled to be going. After skipping Nationals this year I'm really feeling the bug to get there and enjoy! We'll be there 9/26 - 10/6. We only have one horse with a trainer this year and that is our 2 year old mare, Raven (open, futurity, ammy, color). We have high hopes for her; she's with Ed Sisk again this year. We're scheduled to bring 6 more (5 are entered, 1 for other reasons) but two of my weanlings aren't going to show. One, Jr, is going to stay home because he's just been really depressed since being weaned so I don't want to add to that by taking him to the show.
default_sad.png
Pif (palomino filly) is going and is entered, but I can't find anyone available to handler her so she just may stay in the stall.
default_wacko.png
Scarlet will be shown by me (same class as Pif so that's why I can't show Pif) and then there's Binky (2yr old gelding, ammy, aote, open) and Sera (2 yr old mare, aote, futurity, open) that I will also show.

And I get to show Raven in Ammy Jr Mares Level 1!
default_risa8.gif
I'm so excited to get to show her!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone (watch out Brenda!
default_laugh.png
) and meeting new people!!
default_saludando.gif

I'll be there!! Tiffany Porter of Avante will have Tigger.

We'll be there Sept 27 - Oct 6. I'd love to meet ya, so come say hey. Hard to miss me -- wheelchair with a backpack that says Mountcastle Miniature Horses.
default_saludando.gif

Buddy of Wrangler Trailers is delivering my new trailer on the 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aiee, I'm SO excited.

Kari

We'll be there, with a performance horse, OMP Pizazzs Yessiree Bob. I'm showing Bob in Ammy Country Pleasure Level 1, AOTE Country Pleasure, Ammy Obstacle Driving, Ammy Hunter, Ammy Showmanship, Ammy Sr Geldings (he's sooooo not a halter horse, but we're going for Super Ammy, so it's required
default_sad.png
), Open Country Pleasure, Ladies Country Pleasure and Country Pleasure--Geldings. My son will be showing Bob in Youth 7 and Under with a Sr Gelding, and he'll also be showing Reflections Holiday Star (owned by the Luptons of Reflections, THANK YOU GUYS!!!) in Youth 7 and Under with a Jr Mare.

How can I stay home NOW! With all of you going!!! OK- I am signing up Monday. I knew I couldn't stay home---

Maybe I will bring two-

a two yr old halter mare (AOTE Futurity, AOTE Jr Mare, Ammy Level 1) I really retired her once this summer...oh, well...

a yearling halter mare (AOTE Futurity, Ammy Level 1, SN Mare)

Hey, Parmela- what Ammy class will you show Raven in? Maybe we will be in the same class
default_smile.png

Peggy

How can I stay home NOW! With all of you going!!! OK- I am signing up Monday. I knew I couldn't stay home---
Peggy,

Glad that you are going!! Come see us, we will have several foals with us and a couple of yearlings. I am really looking forward to the show!!

Good luck Kristina from Sawmill River Farm and all other New England folks who are going. Make us proud who are back home watching on our computers.

Joyce from Little Folks Farm, CT.

Yeah Peggy!!!
default_new_multi.gif
I'm so glad you decided to go. You would have hated staying home!!!

Ravey and I will be in Am Jr Mares, 30" & Under, Level 1. I'll have Sera in AOTE Jr Mares.

Hey Peggy, so glad you are going. I will be showing Prize in the SN class, ammy level ! (junior mare) and Royal in ammy level 1, (junior gelding).

I look forward to seeing everyone there!
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheers.gif

Barb

Latest posts

Back