AMHA World show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm coming bringing 8 horses. Two of mine (although one is sold and heading to England after the show.
default_smile.png
) and 6 client horses. They'll be showing in Youth, Amateur and Open classes including Special Needs and Liberty. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be there as usual.
default_smile.png
Will start our show off with ThreeC's son showing Holly (Holiday Star). 7 & Under.....you have to watch that class....so CUTE! Then Holly & Lovee in Ammy with family showing and also Ammy Sr & Jr stallions for their owners. Then Futurity and Open classes.

Peggy, where will you be stalled? Did you get Richardson-Bass again?

Is everyone packed yet? SOMEONE HELP ME!
default_laugh.png
I'm never going to be packed in time!

Charlotte

I won't be there but my horse will be Clearbrook's Moe Streakin aka Streaker also we have one horse in the world sale lot # 48 Aloha Acres Magic Krystal...... I will be watching it on the Internet...... and Yes come on people from new england make us proud
default_smile.png

Frank who wishes he was going
default_sad.png

Judy and I are coming, her hubby will stay behind to take care of the dogs and horses. We are bringing her driving horse, SF Mahogany Bay. I shouldn't be hard to miss, foot long scar on the right knee and my Cardigan Welsh Corgi (from Anoki) will be with me most of the time. We leave Ohio on the evening of the 27th, hope to get there in time to see the end of the youth classes. Judy has to work that day, so I will pick her up from there to save a little time. We will be stabled with Iona and Versatility Training who is transporting the horse.

We are bringing 1, a pinto gelding. He is going in pretty much everything except jumper and driving. And we are competing for the Super Ammy award. Can't wait to see everyone!

Oh, stars- I haven't even signed up yet! So, I don't have a building assigned! I really hadn't planned on going- really! I even retired my horse a few weeks ago! I did find out, however, that I can sign up for the show still. Oh, man, I just have to go- it is in my blood!

I am actually considering asking for a Cattle Barn- hear it is a quieter place than the main barns. And, some of you know, I stay in a horse stall (now this is another story) and I want it to be as QUIET as possible! The neighing of the horses can lull me to sleep! I don't want to hear any more buckets being played on a metal stall panel at 2am! lol

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!!! And, sounds like Parmela and I will be duking it out in Level 1 Ammy, 30" and under!!! Oh, and Parmela, I will pack some Pedialyte this time
default_smile.png
You were a life-saver!

Say, does anyone know about the cattle barn panels that can be disassembled? I was thinking my horse would do better and not stress so much if she could buddy up with my other little mare. So, I thought about putting in a cattle/hog panel in place of the stall's regular panel- does anyone know if this will work??? Are they 10' ??

Well, if I am going , I best be out conditioning my horses now! Two weeks and counting!!!!!

Peggy

PS- I have a quick story I would like to share- I share it in hopes of encouraging people not to give up! One mare I am planning on bringing to the show was injured in May. Now, we didn't even know if she would live. She did- we didn't give up. And not only did she live- she is doing WONDERFULLY! Her first show was just a week ago and I haven't shared this with anyone yet- but she won all five of her classes under both judges, both Grand Champion ribbons, and both Supreme ribbons. Well- it was a tear jerker for me. I sat up more nights than one this summer nursing her back to health. She is a doll and I look forward to showing her to the world
default_smile.png
We will only be in classes with zero qualifying points (Ammy 30" and under Level 1, SN Mare, and Futurity, because she wasn't able to show earlier in the season. So, when it gets really rough- just take it a day at a time and keep the faith
default_smile.png

albahurst - the cattle barns can be quieter - but they are also hotter. I am not sure how easy those panels are to move... although in the past I have seen the dividing ones put upside-down so the bars were at the bottom and neighbouring horses could see each other. I am not sure how well that works, either.

Anyone stabled in the Burnett Building - could you pay a visit to the left (as you walk in the door) side back section of the washracks for me? I have become very well acquainted with that location over the years... and sometimes it was the coolest (or at least wettest) place to be.

Not going this year - but I still have fond memories of that washrack.
default_wink.png

Im glad you decided to go Peggy!!! How can you miss worlds!!! When we stroll through the cattle barns it looked as though it had stalls torn down to make places for sitting and stuff. I heard it was hotter too which is a bummer.

Parmela you better watch out, Im bringing Twitch and hes a terror. You know how people say oh no they brought their kids, well now its going to be oh no she brought Twitch LOL.

Counting down the days!

We'll be there with Hooker (RFM Scouts Uptown Girl) and two of our weaners!!! LOL We are having a Mare Stare get together at the Triple K Stalls for anyone that would like to come say hello....just let us know!

Good luck to all the Western Canadians going l'm betting for sure at least 3 going who will bring back the big hardware....
default_biggrin.png

Good luck to all the Western Canadians going l'm betting for sure at least 3 going who will bring back the big hardware....
default_biggrin.png
Go Canada goooooo......or anyone thats my friends
default_smile.png
everyone knows that I am from Canada ..... I thik
default_wacko.png

We have never shown at World, but I have gone down to watch every year since we moved to Texas. This year Patty and I will be there opening weekend to cheer for Kaylee and Misty! They will be in 7 & under Sr. Mares, Showmanship 7 & under, Roadster, Obstacle driving, Halter Obstacle, Country Pleasure Driving, and Hunter. I will be back on my birthday, Oct 1st to spend the day (my present to myself
default_laugh.png
), and again for the last weekend. It helps we're only an hour away!

Just got in from Nationals tonight, now I have a couple of weeks to unpack, clean and repack LOL. Will be there just Tuesday and Wednesday for Futurity classes & AOTE geldings.

Jan

I'm headed there as well - look for me with Victory Lane Training Center. I'm going down to help Austin Van Wyck
default_smile.png

We will be there for the entire show and are bringing 10 show horses, plus the two consignments for the word sale. So we are going to be packed to the gills. Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_smile.png
default_wink.png

Come by the stalls and introduce yourselves if you have time everyone.

I will be there! This will be my first time showing, even though I have gone the past two years as a spectator.
default_smile.png

I will be there the youth weekend. I am showing in Youth 13-17 Junior Mares, Junior Geldings, and Senior Geldings. I am very excited!!
default_laugh.png

ERL Spectacular Romeo (Junior Gelding)

DSC_3259-head.jpg

Winners Circle Adonis (Senior Gelding)

SummerCGuppy009-1.jpg

And I don't have a picture of the filly I am showing..

default_smile.png

We will be there the entire time, but have a light show because we were unable to show most of the year this year.

We won't be at Worlds this year but still want to wish everyone luck!! Have fun y'all, it's an amazing show
default_smile.png

We will be there the entire time, but have a light show because we were unable to show most of the year this year.
Tony,

I didn't know you knew what a "light show" was!
default_laugh.png
Every single time I've seen you guys you're running here, running there, helping here, helping there. Something tells me that even if you don't bring the number of horses you usually do, you'll still be pretty darn busy.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back