AMHA World Show Announcer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvpalominominis

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that we are going to have a new announcer and music person for the AMHA World Show!!! Maybe Mark Bullington could jump in and let us know if this rumor is true?
default_biggrin.png

I am honored to "announce" that it is true - I am very pleased to be able to come back to the World show, and look forward to being in Ft. Worth this year.

Mark Bullington

Congrats! Mark! Smart move on the part of AMHA. Now if we could get a videographer that can stream so we can actually watch the show! I know it is not asking too much, because it was done with the AMHR show! AMHA is starting to wake up. Encourage them become fully awake!

I am honored to "announce" that it is true - I am very pleased to be able to come back to the World show, and look forward to being in Ft. Worth this year.
Mark Bullington
That's great news Mark...Congratulations!!!!!!!!

We'll be looking forward to saying howdy to you at the AMHA World Show this year if we don't see you before that!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Great choice!

Mark will bring a lot of charicter to the amha world show, he kept me laughing into the late hours of the night and wee hours of the morning during Congress and Nationals
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
God broke the mold when he made Mark...has a wit and humor that makes his announcing unique, and a joy to have at any function. Best announcer I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Way to go AMHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if we could get a videographer that can stream so we can actually watch the show! I know it is not asking too much, because it was done with the AMHR show! AMHA is starting to wake up. Encourage them become fully awake!
???
default_unsure.png

I think they are awake.

AMHA started webcasts for the World show before AMHR Nationals finally got online - and now we can enjoy both of them....
default_yes.gif

YAY for Mark returning to Fort Worth!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for Mark!! I really missed him since we haven't been going to Nationals. He does a great job with the announcing and the music.

Yes, AMHA is awake folks. We are very aware of the video problems last year and that is on the plans for resolution for this year.

Hmmm, we also webcast our annual meeting, and this year an additional surprise, webcast of the awards banquet.

woooohooo, great! That will make the World show even better this year!! Congratulations and so glad you will be the announcer! Laura

So glad to hear you'll be there Mark. I watched both Worlds and Nationals on the internet last year and what difference. Barring something unforeseen this year will see me at my first worlds - sure am glad you're the one doing the announcing.

Congrats!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back