AMHA Res. World Grand Champion Jr. Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
Just had time to post. Wanted to share with everyone about our Two Year Old Stallion, Nostalgias Silent Investor, last years World Grand Champion Amateur Stallion!

Under the professional care of everyone at Alliance Miniatures, Investor won Res. World Grand Champion Jr. Stallion!!!!

His pictures are at http://www.equineimagery.com/lightbox/inde...b64699609664e32 numbers 99-01 - 99-06, 99-19, 85-09, 85-19 - 85-20 !

I also want to congratulate Ann Hobson and McNeil England on winning the Grand with Magnum! Congratulations girls - Love you!!!

The World Show was extreme fun, especially if you were around the West Coast group - Wayne and Tiffany Porter and family, Kelly & Casey Campbell and family, Brend, Bob and Trevor Kane, the Pierces, Reidels, and the Schmidt Family. Never know how much fun playing football and Volleyball in the aisles could be! And if you missed the Air Chair and the Bamboo Chair - we had a lot of laughs! As usual we always have fun at Windflight with Ray, Gary, Martha, Bubba, and Eric! They always have good food!!! And go out of there way to provide fun for all - including the aisle party (dancing and karaoke)!

I am assured next year will be as successful as this year was and will once again have an abundance of gorgeous horses! Everyone was extremely supportive and happy for everyones accomplishments!

The Youth Calcutta and Welcome Reception was enjoyed by all, it didn't last all night and the food was great! AMHyA more then doubled the money earned last year! Thanks to everyone that participated and helped out! The Amateur party went great as well and the t-shirts were a big hit! The Am. Stallion Auction was also very successful! Kudos to Martha Hickham and Allison Rosauer! And a major thank you to Joey Alvarado, the AMHA Youth/Amateur Coordinator, you did a great job!!! Look forward to seeing more people next year!

Once again, everyone there from AMHA was very pleasant and helpful (you guys are the greatest!) at the show (as you always are) and all the show staff were wonderful!!!! It was such a pleasingly pleasant show!

Thanks again to Mike and Terry Hlavatovic and Emily, Carlos and Melinda!!!!! You guys are the best!

I look forward to hearing how everyone else did and any fun stories! Congratulations to All!!!

Natalie

Congratulations to you! Silent Investor is a beautiful stallion, you have every right to be proud.

Thanks for the report!

Liz M.

Congrats on your win!
smile.gif

Yes, Silent Invester is a beautiful, beautiful horse and loved his photos in the World. Liz ( Nootka) And I were on the phone last night and we agreed that he was one of the prettiest horses we saw in the mag. Congrats on a well deserved win!

Congratulations! He certainly is a handsome one!

Thank you guys so much!!! We are very fond of him, if you can't already tell! LOL
wub.gif

Natalie

I auctually got more then a few chances to get up close to this guy, and let me tell you, his pictures do him poor justice. If imanginable, he is even nicer and prettier in person! Very very nice hores Natalie, he deserved his placing and more!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

You must be bursting with pride!!

Beautiful! Congratulations, Natalie & everyone else involved!

Debi

He certainly is gorgeous
new_shocked.gif
and I very much enjoyed looking at your website. Now I can wipe the drool of my screen
biggrin.gif

Natalie, thanks for a great posting. Congratulations on a great win.

It was nice meeting you although briefly. When I was in the barns it was usually at the Campbells. My cart was parked opposite the Campbells isle, the one with the Rancho Sundowner on the front. Well that is when Sue, Kelly and Carol weren't using it. I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked there because I ended up working for the Show Committee a lot of the time and the rest I spent watching beautiful horses like yours in the ring.

I have to agree about the West Coast gang. We have great fun at the west coast shows.

I have to say that the AMHA staff were very pleasant and helpfull. They seemed to go out of their way to make everyones stay a pleasant one.

I missed the Amateur party because I was watching the Youth final event. I had a vested interest since I bid on the winning youth team. I also wanted to see who all won awards. I was so pleased for Kelly and all of the awards she won. I ended up carrying them back to the setup for her. The bids this year on the teams were great and they raised a lot of money for the youth.

Sorry I missed the Air Chair and the Bamboo Chair. I saw them but never tried them out. Maybe next year.

Congrats Natalie and best of luck next year. Great pictures.

The Joke's On You.

Rick

Congratulations Natalie!! Silent Invester is stunning and also my favorite color.

I missed the bamboo chair and the air chair???

This was mine and Dave's first trip to the World show, so we were kinda green and did not know where all the action was sometime.

I wish I coulda met more forum friends. I did meet Jody and Judy from SFmini and Misty Rose, and of course Chandler, (Royal Palm) was there.

I saw that class, and Natalie jump over the wall ;), hehe Congrat Natalie!!

The Amateur party was great fun cant wait for more exciting events next year!!

Guess I missed the other fun things Natalie mentioned tho, someone come get me next year and show me where the party is!!
smile.gif

- Cammie

Congratulations Natalie!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Your "Silent Investor" is awesome stallion and he is more than worthy of his wins!

aktion033.gif
You know how I love him and how happy I am for you
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back