AMHA National Meeting- Louisville

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Hi All- I have been asked by several people going to the AMHA meeting if they can come see Buckeroo. Of course the answer is yes. I just thought that if anyone else made plans to come to the meeting and wanted to come to the farm- we would love to have you visit. Please just e-mail me to arrange a time. We are wanting to go down for at least some of the meeting- probably when the voting for officers takes place- but aside from that - we plan to be here.

The farm is just 50 minutes north of Louisville. Very simple directions.

Just thought I would pass on the invite.....

Thanks-Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

[email protected]

Thanks Robin for the gracious invite. I will not be attending the meeting in KY but would love to come for a visit in the spring... would love to see Buckeroo and of course all of the other horses and maybe get a foal fix before mine arrives.
default_biggrin.png

Of course you can come in the spring too! The first foal so far due is mid February- a little early for us. Mom isn't too excited about it. It is an outside mare here to foal out.

Thanks and let me know when yuo come this way!

Robin-LKF

Robin,

that invitation would make the trip to the meeting worthwhile all by itself!!! You are a gracious lady.

Latest posts

Back